FS: 2014 TVS and Elbow

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Guys

I was the one who bought the last one in this thread. I've decided for now to hold off on this so, I would like to sell it for exactly what he sold it to me. $1650.00 paypal as gift or $1700.00 paypal with fee. It was shipped directly to my powdercoater and rec'd Saturday Dec 28th. I can get you in touch with the powdercoater if you like and he can remove the 5.8 and powdercoat for you...maybe even more. Anyway..I have pics from before thebuffalo11 sent it to me and can send them. Right now it is packed up and ready to ship.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...77334-2014-tvs-2-3l-supercharger-elbow-3.html

Let me know.

crownaviation

Established Member
That the shipped price also? Almost bought this for my customer but he decided on a few other things first. Those are done and he has some budget left... maybe this time he will be ready. I will let him know this is still available. Or I can just sell him mine lol

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I tried to PM you but my work PC has been a PITA the past couple days and will not let me.

How much is the powdercoater charging you to remove the 5.8 and powder coat it? I have been on the fence on which TVS to buy because of all the different options out there.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
I tried to PM you but my work PC has been a PITA the past couple days and will not let me.

How much is the powdercoater charging you to remove the 5.8 and powder coat it? I have been on the fence on which TVS to buy because of all the different options out there.

its at my house and I was going to powdercoat and port it for Mike. $300 for porting and $300 for powdercoating and removal of the 5.8 its super time consuming to sandblast these blowers so the finish is consistent and durable.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Thanks Jay for posting up!

$1700 shipped if you paypal not as a gift. If you paypal as gift $1650.00.

Let me know guys...it's sitting at the powdercoater so, get the 5.8 removed and powdercoated too!

B747crew

KINGCBRA
Established Member
how much

Thanks Jay for posting up!

$1700 shipped if you paypal not as a gift. If you paypal as gift $1650.00.

Let me know guys...it's sitting at the powdercoater so, get the 5.8 removed and powdercoated too!

How much do you figure to remove the 5.8 and powder coat??

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
How much do you figure to remove the 5.8 and powder coat??

Per Jay above....

its at my house and I was going to powdercoat and port it for Mike. $300 for porting and $300 for powdercoating and removal of the 5.8 its super time consuming to sandblast these blowers so the finish is consistent and durable.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
I verified the blower is in MINT shape...if anyone needs pics text me @ 203-545-3730
Be glad to help Mike out with the sale....also...its beggggggggggggging for a port and powder coat ;-)

Jay

Jagplay

Established Member
HUMMM, porting a 13 TVS. Does anyone have a idea on HP gains for something like that. I can live with the 5.8 on mine,lol

Users who are viewing this thread