FS: 2014 Mustang GT (Los Angeles)

Live Life Fresh

Skilled Rookie
Established Member
Selling my 2014 Mustang GT. 6 - Speed Manual Trans. 5.0L Engine.

Car is almost new. 3K Miles. Amazing car in amazing condition.

- Premium Package with Sync, Ambient Lighting, MyColor, Black Leather Seats.
- Track Package with 3.73 Gears, Brembo Brakes, Tower Brace, Torsen Different and more.
- Dealer installed 3DCARBON Racer Boy Body Kit including front lip with splitter, side skirts, rear lip with diffuser, side scoops, quarter louvers, and GT500 style wing.
- Comes on 20" Staggered XXR 521 Wheels.
- Black Billet Grill Upper and Lower
- Borla S-Type Axle Back Exhaust System.
- Stock Wing and Axle Backs included.

Car is financed through FifthThirdBank. Pay off is $35,100. The car was close to $42K three months ago. Save yourself a lot of money plus get a few nice free upgrades.

Need someone with their own financing to buy out the car at $35,100. My car runs and drives perfect. It's an absolute blast. Still on its factory engine oil! My household's finances have taken a turn for the worse, I need to sell it, I definitely do not want to.

Any SERIOUS buyer with the proper financial means can call or text me at 5623354164 for more information, pictures or to discuss details of deal. Please do not inquire about buying any parts separate. Serious buyers only. Thank you

Live Life Fresh

Skilled Rookie
Established Member
Pics I do have, text me for more. Rims I do not. Might be able to find a trade for some stock Brembo wheels if you are serious about buying :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread