FS: 2014 GT500 6 Piston Brembo Brake takeoffs in new condition

samcrac

Established Member
FS: 2014 GT500 6 Piston Brembo Brake takeoffs in great condition

***ANY REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THESE BRAKES***

These were taken off of a car that got upgraded front brakes. Car had less than 300 miles on it. These DO have slight wear as they were used, but no real heavy wear. Please PM with any questions. Kit contains:

Front 6 Piston Brembo calipers
Pads
Rotors
Lines

Basically everything you need to convert (make sure it fits your wheel!)

Asking $1350 shipped (after fees). I always consider a reasonable offer, however please consider I have to ship them and they are extremely heavy.

********ALTERNATE DEAL***********

I have another set of these that has a scratch in the Brembo logo and I am willing to sell the set for $1100 AFTER EXACT SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES. Still low mileage, still good overall condition, but they do have a blemish in them. Will update this when they are sold.

BOTH SETS STILL AVAILABLE!

20140811_105502_zpsy2ny5ah3.gif

20140811_105605_zpsu8yewsi0.gif

Last edited:

TGR96

Established Member
samcrac, do you know if these will fit inside 18" wheels. I have 18X10 Forgestars F14s. Not worried about caliper clearnace at the wheel spokes, more concerned about the inner diameter of the wheel touching the caliper.

samcrac

Established Member
samcrac, do you know if these will fit inside 18" wheels. I have 18X10 Forgestars F14s. Not worried about caliper clearnace at the wheel spokes, more concerned about the inner diameter of the wheel touching the caliper.

I understand what you're saying. I'm not 100% positive. If you were interested in some caliper measurements let me know. The rotors themselves are 15". Thanks!

TGR96

Established Member
I understand what you're saying. I'm not 100% positive. If you were interested in some caliper measurements let me know. The rotors themselves are 15". Thanks!

Don't go to any trouble, but if you do get bored and want to do it, if you could take a measurment of the caliper fitted over the rotor, kinda like as if it were be mounted on the car, that would be very helpful. Thanks.

samcrac

Established Member
bump

I have another set of these that has a scratch in the Brembo logo and I am willing to sell the set for $1100 AFTER EXACT SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES. Still low mileage, still good overall condition, but they do have a blemish in them. Will update this when they are sold.

Last edited:

az20115.0

Established Member
bump

How many mile on them?
Can you send a picture of the blemish?

Users who are viewing this thread