FS: 2014 Focus ST (ST3, PB, lightly modded); Orlando, FL

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Selling my 2014 ST3, Performance Blue, Focus ST. Currently has 20,5xx miles and will go up as it is my DD. I purchased it brand new and have only used Amsoil 5W-30 Signature Series Full Synthetic oil and Motorcraft filters. Mods are listed below:

Power:
-Ford Racing FR1 Power Pack
-Ford Racing Cat-back Exhaust (installed at 5,119 miles)
-Ford Racing ProCal Tune (12,114)
-Ford Racing Intake Snorkle (12,114)
-K&N Air Filter (12,114)
-Iridium Spark Plugs (12,114)

Handling/Chassis
-COBB Anti-Sway Bars (F+R) (13,720)
-COBB Rear Motor Mount (13,720)
-COBB Polyurethane Exhaust Hangers (12,913)
-FSWERKS Rear Stress Bar (12,913)

Appearance:
-Rally Armor Mudflaps
-Perrin Super Shorty Antenna
-Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT Plus
-Lamin-X Headlight (clear)
-Xpel Ultimate Clear Bra (hood, bumper, mirrors fender, a pillar, roof, rear bumper near liftgate)
-SunGard 20% Window Tint
-WeatherTech DigitalFit FloorLiner
-WeatherTech Cargo Liner
-Hoen H11 55W Endurance for light bulbs
-LED reverse lamps, puddle lamp and carbo bulbs

Pics are over the last few months:

IMG_2945_zps4s4fltnp.jpg

IMG_2587_zpsup9wmghh.jpg

IMG_2586%20-%20Copy_zpsikdtdp1g.jpg

IMG_2609_zpsncmsfp9u.jpg

IMG_2598%20-%20Copy_zpsa4sugdoj.jpg

IMG_2610_zps3fb0niln.jpg

photo%201_zpsfe7oluqu.jpg

As stated above, this is my daily driver. So the outside does have a few of the blemishes that you'd expect. Interior is pristine. Weather tech floor mats, cargo mat, car seat protector and seat back protector were installed day 1. Vehicle will come with all stock parts included in sale price. Let me know if there are any additional pic or info requests.

Asking $22k. Open to reasonable offers as well. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
I posted this a year and a half ago. It's long gone. But to answer your answer, if I remember correctly, the FR1 Power Pack upped to HP to roughly 290 and the TQ to 350. I never had it dyno'd so I can't say for sure. But I can vouch that the torque increases were extremely evident (especially mid-range). Factory boost is limited to 12-13 lbs. I was maxing out the gauge at 24-25 after the tune. Torque steer was there, but still very manageable. And I still maintain that the FRPP (Borla) cat-back exhaust is the best option for sound and daily livability. Nice rumble at idle, throaty on accel, crackly on down shift, and no drone at cruise.

Users who are viewing this thread