FS 2014 Fastlane Motorsports Edition Mustangs

CFRMSVT

Established Member
Fastlane Motorsports Edition Mustangs 2014
What is a Fastlane Motorsports Edition Mustang? It’s a collaboration between Capital Ford Rocky Mount and Fastlane Motorsports in Benson, NC. We take new Mustang gt and build it as if it was our own mustang with unique styling and performance parts to match that keep your warranty intact.
We use True Forged rims, Roush Performance Parts, Ford Racing Parts, Steeda Parts just to name a few of the quality parts we use.
Please call me or email me with questions comments and pricing. Thanks Robbie Palmer

http://www.capitalfordrockymount.com/new/index.cfm/action/view_2014_ford_mustang/vehicle/1ZVBP8CFXE5209322/
2014 FM Carbon Edition Stage III

1ZVBP8CFXE5209322-1.jpg

Looking for something different or unique that at is a 2014 Mustang GT we have taken and transformed it into our version of a Carbon Fiber mustang. As always we take personal pride in producing our Fastlane Motorsports Edition mustangs. This build actually started with the True Forged 20" Speed Five Black Satin/Hydro Carbon Lip Rims, as you see look great! From there we did True Carbon Fiber pieces; Front Splitter, Side Skirts, Hood Air Extractors, Radiator Shroud, Valve Covers, Fuse Box Cover. Then we did Carbon Fiber offset vinyl bumper to bumper stripe. For stopping power we used Brembo 4 Piston Front Calipers color matched red on Black Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors FR/RR. For more styling we lowered the car with FRPP K-Springs to fill in the wheel well nicely. Interior upgraded Katskin Leather w/perforated inserts red stitching FM logo, custom FM shift ball. This not all show and no go. For the already stout 5.0 coyote motor we used a Roush TVS 2300 supercharger and CAI to give it some nice power. To hear that motor sing we used Corsa Twin Tip Black Chrome Exhaust which sounds crisp. To finish off the look we have Custom Fastlane Badging; engine bay dress up, Rear Decklid Letters, Center Caps, Door Sill Plates and Data Plaques.

CFRMSVT

Established Member
What is a Fastlane Motorsports Edition Mustang? It’s a collaboration between Capital Ford Rocky Mount and Fastlane Motorsports in Benson, NC. We take new Mustang gt and build it as if it was our own mustang with unique styling and performance parts to match that keep your warranty intact.
We use True Forged rims, Roush Performance Parts, Ford Racing Parts, Steeda Parts just to name a few of the quality parts we use. Please call me or email me with questions comments and pricing. Thanks Robbie Palmer

New 2014 Ford Mustang FASTLANE STAGE 2 For Sale in Rocky Mount NC - Oxford White - DC149022 - (866) 763-7045 Capital Ford

2014 FM Edition Stage II

1ZVBP8CF0E5209295-1.jpg

Fastlane Motorsports Stage 2! Included in the customization you get True Forged 20 Chicane Wheels in Black Satin with Custom Fastlane Center caps, Katzkin Custom Leather Interior with Suede Inserts and Green Stitching, Fastlane Stage 2 Door Sill Plates, Custom Offset striping with Green Accent, Fastlane Data Plaques both on console and under hood, Fastlane Rear Deck lid Lettering and Faux Gas cap Badge, Ford Racing Performance Products Lowering Springs and FRPP GT500 Quad Tip Chrome Mufflers, JLT Cold Air Intake, Green Brembo Brake Package, Drilled and Slotted Rotors, GT500 Rear Spoiler, ROUSH Front and Side Splitters, Under hood Dress up and Custom Paintwork, MRT Hood Shocks, Tinted Windows and Lights.

CFRMSVT

Established Member
We use True Forged rims, Roush Performance Parts, Ford Racing Parts, Steeda Parts just to name a few of the quality parts we use. Please call me or email me with questions comments and pricing. Thanks Robbie Palmer

New 2014 Ford Mustang FASTLANE MOTORSPORTS Stage 1 Appearance Package For Sale in Rocky Mount NC - Deep Impact Blue Metallic - C149020 - (866) 763-7045 Capital Ford

2014 FM Edition Stage I

1ZVBP8CF1E5240734-1.jpg

Fastlane Motorsports Stage 1! Included in the customization you get True Forged Speed Six 20” Wheels, 295/35ZR20 Nitto Invo Tires, Ford Racing Performance Lowering Springs, ROUSH Axle-back Exhaust, Fastlane Motorsports Data Plaques, Bumper to Bumper Offset Stripe in White with Red Accent Stripe, Brembo Brake Package, GT500 Rear Spoiler, ROUSH Front and Side Splitters, Custom Paintwork, MRT Hood Shocks, Tinted Windows and Lights.

Users who are viewing this thread