[FONT=&amp]
20131119_144756_zps4brhla7v.jpg

P7180811_zps833ff9c9.jpg

2014 Shelby GT500 DIB w/White Stripes[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Electronics Package w/Navigation[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Recaro seats w/white stripes[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Factory Shelby car cover[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Tinted Windows w/lifetime warranty[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Front grill and fender Shelby snakes have been painted white w/DIB inserts[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]White Bob’s Auto Sports oil separator[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Steeda Strut Tower brace[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]CPC DIB hood struts[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Steeda Cold Air Intake[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Steeda pulley[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]SCT Tuner w/stock and Steeda tune files[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Steeda billet belt tensioner[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]NGK V-power plugs TR6[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Aftermarket floor mats and Shelby trunk liner[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Silver Velgen VMB5 20x9/20x10.5 w/new high speed tpms installed[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]275/35R20 and 295/35R20XL Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires (2500 miles) [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Car made 657hp/678tq w/conservative tune

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Car has never been to the track or raced. Garage kept and taken out on weekends. It currently has 5,000 miles on it. I have all of the stock parts that came off of the car down to the original floor mats and spark plugs. There are some minor rock chips on the front. I have the OEM wheels/tires but they have been powder coated black. Price includes one set of either OEM wheels/tires or Velgen wheels/MPSS tires on car now. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I am asking $56,000 obo and still owe money on it. Putting a feeler out before I decide. I will post more pics if interest is there. Located in south Florida. Thanks, Ron [/FONT]

Last edited:

MachRon

Established Member
Sorry but no on the performance pack. I am getting ready to return the car back to stock and trade it in soon if no solid offers though.

MachRon

Established Member
I have more pics but I am out of town right now. I will post them up when I return on Sunday night. The car is still for sale and I will have it at the Mustang and Mustang show next weekend in Polk City which is about an hour east of Tampa if you want to see it in person. I will be returning it back to stock after that weekend if no serious offers and trading it in as my new truck will be here on 4/20/15. Thanks, Ron.

Users who are viewing this thread