FS: 2013 SVTPP Wheels & Tires

twawsico

Established Member
EDIT: These are still sitting around, so price reduced to $1800.

Prefer local sale, but will box and ship at buyer's expense.

These came off the car at 4200 miles when I went with Shelby CS1s. I used the TPMS sensors with the new wheels/tires, so you'll need to get a set of those and have them balanced. They're just mounted (not balanced) with rubber stems at the moment. Fronts (265/40-19) have 7/32" tread, rears (285/35-20) have 5/32".

Selling for $2000. Prefer to sell locally if possible (DFW, Texas). I'm open to ideas for boxing/shipping these suckers, but that cost would be in addition to sale price.

Here are some pics. I didn't detail them and the pics are just with my cell, but it should tell you what you need. PM with questions. Thanks.

null_zps2458aa42.jpg

null_zpsa0d3750d.jpg

null_zps2f243e88.jpg

null_zpsf5db806b.jpg

null_zps372556f9.jpg

Rear tread on the left, front on the right.
null_zpsc35ee89d.jpg

Last edited:

twawsico

Established Member
Thanks. Good idea. If properly wrapped/protected, that'd probably be a better way to go than unmounting the tires, boxing the wheels, and sending as 8 separate pieces between the wheels & tires.

Ky GT500

Established Member
Wouldn't sell just the rears would ya??? That's all I'm interested in. Thought I would ask.

nix5o

Established Member
I'd be interested in the fronts if Ky GT500 wants the rears. I caught a nail in one of the fronts and the tire placed effed up one of my wheels :(

twawsico

Established Member
That'd be fine by me if y'all can settle what the price split should be and y'all cover the shipping. Keep me posted.

Ky GT500

Established Member
I'd be interested in the fronts if Ky GT500 wants the rears. I caught a nail in one of the fronts and the tire placed effed up one of my wheels :(

Been talking with Snorman about same thing. Nothing worked out yet with him. My brother is in Nederland, he can check these out for me. I'm still in for rears.

The TPMS will run a little over $100 ea. per wheel.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread