FS: 2013 SVTPP Rims

fearthesnake

Established Member
Selling my set of SVTPP Rims off my 2013. Rims are in great shape, no curb rash at all or any scratches/gashes outside of normal microscopic swirl mark from cleaning, doesn't show up in Pics.
1 Front Rim (Pic 2a) at 3:00 O'Clock position has very minor pits(1 inch area) that I must have gotten some tire shine on the lip over time. You can only see it up close upon inspection and the pic will barely show the imperfection. I haven't tried to deep clean or polish it out but it may clean right up.

Price is $890 Rims Only or $840 for Rims/Tires + Shipping. Reason for Higher price Rims only is it will cost me add'l $50 bucks to have the tires removed/disposed. Tires are worn but serviceable enough to mount and drive to have new rubber mounted.

I can send add'l higher resolution pics to show if needed but need a email address since the files are to large to display here.

Front#1a.jpg
Front2a.jpg
Rear#1a.jpg
Rear2a.jpg
UserName.jpg

67restoMod

Established Member
Ken,I have a set of non PP rims and wheel with new 275/40/19 on the front and 285/35/19 on the back,I'll take 1200 for them since they have about 1000 miles on them.I'm just north of ATL.
You buy mine and I'll buy the others

Last edited:

67restoMod

Established Member
Great price and you close. If only they were the base wheels! GLWS
Ken,I have a set of non PP rims and wheel with new 275/40/19 on the front and 285/35/19 on the back,I'll take 1600 for them since they have about 1000 miles on them.I'm just north of ATL.

fordtec03

Established Member
can you post pictures of the back them? & shipping quote to 93534 business zip, thanks, also what kind payment do you accept? pay pal?

fearthesnake

Established Member
can you post pictures of the back them? & shipping quote to 93534 business zip, thanks, also what kind payment do you accept? pay pal?
Yes, I can take some pics, have them stacked up in my basement at the moment. May be later this evening or tomorrow before I can send them to you. Yes, it would be paypal.

Do you have an email or phone # we can talk/send pics to?

fordtec03

Established Member
yea 7023707655, thanks, bought a set off of Craig's list, turned out to be refurbished, you could tell by the wrong paint finish & massive over spray, major disappointment, how many miles on the car they came off of?

KENS96M6

Established Member
Ken,I have a set of non PP rims and wheel with new 275/40/19 on the front and 285/35/19 on the back,I'll take 1600 for them since they have about 1000 miles on them.I'm just north of ATL.

What kind of tires? What is the date of manufacture? Did you mean 285/35/20? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread