FS: 2013 stock Quad mufflers

Bowtie-X

Oh No.. not a NOOB again.
Established Member
WOW! I post a thread for WTB "13 stock quad tip exhaust" and one get sold this fast LOL.. Heh...oh well..

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD

jmorlen

GT 500 mufflers

I have a 13 Boss 302 that I would like to change the mufflers on. I"m not sure if these mufflers will fit. How much are u asking for them?

NJSP117

Established Member
I have a 13 Boss 302 that I would like to change the mufflers on. I"m not sure if these mufflers will fit. How much are u asking for them?

The mufflers will fit, but you'll need to change the valance. The Boss valance is specific to single outlet, the GT500 valance accommodates the dual outlet on each side. It's a direct swap and alls the holes line up in both.

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member
The mufflers will fit, but you'll need to change the valance. The Boss valance is specific to single outlet, the GT500 valance accommodates the dual outlet on each side. It's a direct swap and alls the holes line up in both.

Yea just keep in mind there is some cutting of the stock rear valence required

NJSP117

Established Member
No I caught the boss part, just didn't realize that those already had the same shaped rear fascia as the GT500, thanks for catching my mistake

They must use the same rear bumper cover on the boss and the GT500. I took the valance off of my boss the afternoon and the GT500 one bolts right up. Putting the quad mufflers on tomorrow. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread