FS 2013 Shelby GT500

i48

Established Member
*Posted previously -- I am going to try to sell privately before attempts with dealerships.

2013 Shelby GT500 Performance White w/ Black Stripes (3400 miles) -- purchased 3 months back.

Full package Shelby all included (Track + SVT Performance) MSRP was $67k + 5k dealer fee at the time. All bolts / wheel locks / window stickers / key tags / owner manuals etc. are un-touched and still in original packaging.

Additions : Huper Optik tints (All around) Driver/Passenger windows are a bit drastic as I wanted to preserve the Recaro leather so it's quite literally impossible to see into the car from the outside.- receipt/warranty available - $1200
Stubby Antenna replacement - $30

Usage : Car was driven on the freeway solely, never been to a track, 1/4 or performance tested in general, quite honestly I don't think I've gone over 90 in it. Parked in a garage at home, covered when outside and when driven to public places was always parked in shade. Aside from my sitting in the drivers seat, has never had another individual in it. No drinks / change were allowed in the car so it's as new as new gets.

Service : Oil was just changed this week (purchased from Ford dealer & done by mechanic)

Extra : Just had a full detail done all around ($300) every square inch of the car was cleaned delicately and it has been sitting under covers since.

Reason for sale : Family related hospital bills are amassing so for the time being I cannot afford this luxury, hopefully sometime in the future I'll be able to delve back into the belly of the beast.

Please excuse the poor quality of the images as I only have my iPhone readily available.

ALBUM & PICTURES BELOW :

utf0R40.jpg

mYHY92Z.jpg

XaxwRCY.jpg

4zFkFWH.jpg

RJvRlyQ.jpg

8IAwWeE.jpg

All above pictures in imgur album :

Please PM me if you have any questions whatsoever

Current offer is at $59,500

Thanks again guys, were it not for this forum I would've never gotten a GT500 or begun my infatuation with American muscle cars and my learning off car mechanics.

brendan.9

Svt Turkey Farmer
Established Member
My next car 13 or 14 gt 500 wish they'd go down in price as fast as the 11 and 12s did lol. GLWS bump for good looking car

Users who are viewing this thread