FS: 2013 Mustang GT Premium with Track Pack.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
UPDATED & FS: 2013 Mustang GT Premium with Track Pack & Leather Recaros and Brembos

11-12-15 UPDATE: PRICE DROP to $27K OBO. Also, Vossen has supplied me with 4 brand-new CV3-R wheels in their new Gloss-Graphite finish (looks amazing) - they are now on the Mustang.

11-12-15 UPDATE: Now available with OEM 19" Track-Pack wheels and tires - 95% tread left on tires and zero marks or scratches on wheels, comes with TPMS sensors too! $26K obo with the track-pack wheels and tires instead of the Vossens.

Feel free to text me, call me, email me or PM me anytime. Need to sell. Thank you!

Super clean, low-mileage Mustang GT Premium w/ Track Package and leather Recaros. 6-Speed MT, Non-smoker car, never tracked or abused. Has Microsoft Sync. Loaded with all options except Navigation. Track Pack w/ Track Apps, LCD Screen in gauge cluster, Alpine Type-R component speakers, window tint all around. 20,200 miles. Mobil1 Full Synthetic every 3k miles. Everything works flawlessly. Interior: 10/10. Exterior: 9.75/10.

List of Mods: Handheld Tuner - BAMA dyno-tuned, BOSS 302 Intake Manifold, Pypes stainless steel cat-back exhaust, Lethal Performance o/r x-pipe, Airaid Cold Air Intake, BMR lower control arms w/ relocation brackets, J&M Pan Hard Bar, Barton 2 post short shifter w/bracket and Whiteline bushing kit, Ford Racing lowering springs, brand-new 20x10.5/20x9 Vossen CV3-R Gloss Graphite wheels with new Nitto 555 tires (90% tread left), JTL Driver and Passenger Side Oil-Separators, Sound-tube delete, Redline Elite gas hood struts, XPEL protective clear bra on complete front, Weather Tech Floor Mats, Black 5.0 badges, LED lights throughout cabin and exterior, Custom stripes and roof vinyl, LED puddle lamps on mirrors. Clean and clear title. Located in Alpharetta, GA. Will ship at buyer's expense. Contact me here via PM, text or call me at: 4-0-4, 9-one-five, 8-6-1-eight. OR email me at: rbode09@gmail dot com.

FullSizeRender%201.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender%203.jpg

FullSizeRender%204.jpg

FullSizeRender%205.jpg

FullSizeRender%206.jpg

FullSizeRender%209.jpg

Driver%20Front%20Brembos.jpg

Some pics with "stripe delete" if the new owner would rather go that route:

Rolling%20Shot.jpg

Passenger%20Quarter.jpg

Front%20Quarter.jpg

Thanks SVTP!!

:thumbsup: :beer: :rockon:

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
wat kinda power does it make. price is quite steep with no blower.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Bump for some sales falling through... Still available! Now available with OEM 19" Track-Pack wheels and tires - 95% tread left on tires and zero marks or scratches on wheels, comes with TPMS sensors too! $26.5K with the track-pack wheels and tires instead of the Vossens.

Users who are viewing this thread