FS 2013 GT500 SVT Forged Wheels and Goodyear Eagle G2 Tires (set of 4)

refinerydog

[email protected]
Established Member
FS 2013 GT500 SVT Forged Wheels and Goodyear Eagle G2 Tires (set of 4) - $2500 (45 S Bltwy 8)

FS 2013 GT500 SVT Forged Wheels and Goodyear Eagle G2 Tires (set of 4)

2013 GT500 SVT Wheels and Tires 1223 miles on set

These are forged wheels from my 2013 GT500 – I put Super Snake Wheels on my Car.

Wheels have no blemishes and have the TPMS installed as they came from the factory.

These wheels and tires will fit 2005 thru 2013 Mustangs, GT500s

SVT Center caps are included.

Front 19”x 9.5” SVT Forged Aluminum wheels and Goodyear Eagle F1 Super
Car G2 P265/40ZR-19

Rear 20”x 9.5” SVT Forged Aluminum wheels and Goodyear Eagle F1 Super Car G2 P285/35ZR-20

$2500 cash or best offer

Might consider an interesting trade?

Buyer will need to pay with cash and I would prefer we meet at my Credit
Union when we make the exchange – Texas Bay Area Credit Union – Fuqua or Hwy 225 location.

Shipping can be arranged and payment can be made via PayPal if you have a verified account – costs of shipping and PayPal will be paid by the buyer.

Houston, Beltway 8 and 45 South location

Send me your contact info – phone and email and I’ll contact you to complete the sell or answer your questions.

dkasprzak

Interested in buying these wheels

DAVID,

I am in Houston and interested in these wheels. Can you meet me this morning ? Please advise.

refinerydog

[email protected]
Established Member
Dan I left you a phone number on your voice mail

If your in Houston - we can meet - looks like your downtown - I'm easy access from there if you give me a call we can work out the meet - they will fit easily in the back of my truck.

David

DAVID,

I am in Houston and interested in these wheels. Can you meet me this morning ? Please advise.

refinerydog

[email protected]
Established Member
TPMS - these will work 2010 through 2013 - if you have a 05 - 09 you need the band clamped on ones and they are different.

If you don't need the tpms I'd be willing to give you $80 dollars for them off of the price and I know a guy at discount that would put the right ones on for you - you would need to purchase the sensors.

Users who are viewing this thread