FS: 2013 Boss Laguna Seca 197

bull3441

Established Member
Selling my 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca. #197 6700 miles, Track Key.

$45,000.00 The car is located on Long Island NY and pics are available via email.

Mike

Tyler72

Established Member
Absolutely fair. There's no way in hell I'd sell mine that cheap. Especially considering the extremely low build numbers. They will definitely hold their value & be worth more down the road. There are approximately 540 black LS models, and its the only boss that can be had in black. The yellow LS is far more rare, with roughly 210 produced, but you can get a regular boss in the yellow as well.

Guys, if you're interested, you better jump on this one while you can! They aren't going to make any more, & they are going to hold their value.

snakeplisskin93

Established Member
I love these boss LS cars. Like 2012 crazy paint more. Havent seen a yellow one yet. anyone got some pics? Not in my budget right now, I may be in market for one at years end.

GLWS

04sonicbeast

Established Member
negative to that comment about black LS BOSS. I saw a black BOSS LS with flat black stripes the other day in Toledo with manufacturer plate. Never seen one before but it was all black with matte black hockey stripes. it had the LS badge on the faux gas cap. It was badass. and it was a new mustang because of the tail lights.

Users who are viewing this thread