FS: 2013-2014 GT500 Upper and Lower Grills

Seer

Banned
FS: 2013 GT500 Upper and Lower Grills. In perfect shape, no scratches etc. Direct fit for 2010-2014 GT500's.

$275 shipped

20130721_204749_zpsaffd1e4c.gif

BlueEyedSnake

Banned
Well good luck cause I have pm's where he agree's to our price exactly one hour after posting and more pm's after that cause I paid for these and his heat exchanger. He doesn't even have the balls to tell me, his word as a man is worthless.

abdullagt

Established Member
Well good luck cause I have pm's where he agree's to our price exactly one hour after posting and more pm's after that cause I paid for these and his heat exchanger. He doesn't even have the balls to tell me, his word as a man is worthless.

Jason is a good guy and I've dealt with him many times, I'm sure there was some sort of misunderstanding.

Seer

Banned
No blue, the issue was, you didn't pay until a day or so later. At that time, I had already sold the grills and the heat exchanger. A deal isn't done until money changes hands. The moment I saw your payment in my paypal, you were refunded.

As a matter of fact, I would have made more money off of your deal, as I sold the heat exchanger to a gentlemen in Hawaii, and Abdulla is a friend of mine, so I gave him a price break on the grills. The issue was, they were able to pay, and you weren't.

You know what they say when you assume.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread