FS 2012 OEM quarter window louvers, Kona blue, perfect cond $125 shpd

2012gtmustang

Established Member
SOLD OEM quarter window louvers, perfect condition, KONA blue. you wont be dissapointed. item will be double bubble wrapped and shipped via priority mail. money order ONLY...$125 shpd thanks ** item is cross listed, if there are any disputes, the earliest 'ill take it' timestamp gets it

2012-12-27_02-46-11_489.jpg

IMAG0421.jpg

Last edited:

FiveLeeter918

OK Performance Fords
Established Member
Damn, just got a set for Christmas. I would totally take these to save on painting, but why Money Orders only?

The fact that you only have 20 posts and saying you dont take PayPal has me skeptical.

2012gtmustang

Established Member
message sent to your PM box....no need to be skeptical, i can provide you with plenty of references, i just do more reading here than posting...thanks

MYFSTSVT99L

Ingot 2012
Established Member
I know Tom and he can use me as a reference any time!! Check my feed back out.

2012gtmustang

Established Member
these are still available!

ftr, i have plenty of feedback and references on various websites..i do not have and will not use paypal due to them cancelling my acct several yrs back bc of my buying guns/gun parts with my acct. They are exrtemely anti 2nd ammendment...thats why i only accepy money orders

joey289

Established Member
I have these on my car from the factory bu just curious.... Are they just held on by tape?

joey289

Established Member
no, not just tape, its 3M tape and soem seriously heavy duty velcro!!

So, If I were to take them off to clean the windows I would need to have some 3M tape ready to reinstall them? Pretty much just trying to see how hard is is to take off/re-install before I do and regret it haha. I love them on the car and I think they look great!

Yours are priced really good too!

2012gtmustang

Established Member
no, if you're careful and you take a top corner and start prying easily, you can pop them right off and the tape and velcro will stay on both pieces..just clean around the tape and when you're finished, line em back up and apply pressure and and youre good to go...tthey're right back on with zero issues.

thanks, it'd cost me $15 to ship via priority and insure them so someone would be gettign a great deal, pre-painted from OEM

Last edited:

joey289

Established Member
no, if you're careful and you take a top corner and start prying easily, you can pop them right off and the tape and velcro will stay on both pieces..just clean around the tape and when you're finished, line em back up and apply pressure and and youre good to go...tthey're right back on with zero issues.

thanks, it'd cost me $15 to ship via priority and insure them so someone would be gettign a great deal, pre-painted from OEM

So the velcro holds the louver it onto the car and the tape holds the velco onto the actual car and the louver seperately.

I appreciate the advice and hope I have not upset you by posting in your for sale ad. If anything I kept it at the top lol.

2012gtmustang

Established Member
not a problem...and yeah window gets male end of tape/velcro and louver gets femal end of tape/velcro and they mate up together

Users who are viewing this thread