FS: 2012 Grabber Blue GT500 SuperSnake Clone (3.6l KB)

Grabber07'

Established Member
BACK UP FOR SALE AS OF 2-27-13

Posting this for a very good friend of mine.

First let me start by saying this is one of the most amazing and flawless GT500s I have had the pleasure to be around. The GT500 started life out as a 2012 Grabber Blue stripless car with both the Performance Package and Navigation factory options. The goal in mind for this project was to make his own SuperSnake.... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Every mod was thought out carefully and professionally installed.

Car: 2012 Grabber Blue GT500 w/ PP & Nav + Supersnake upgrades

Mileage: 2,900

***Vehicle stickered at $56,000 with around $20,000 invested in modifications.***

ASKING:$60,000

Car has always been babied, never raced or seen a track of any kind. Miles were put on during car cruises with a local mustang club and to and from car shows.

List of Modifications: (I am sure I am missing a few items)

3.6 liquid cooled KB (Conservitive 91oct tune from KB. Made 653rwhp with 4'' pulley)
Driveshaft from DSS
Metco Driveshaft Safety loop
MGW shifter
Baer brake kit + GB calipers
20" Alcoa wheels (widened to 11'' in rear to accomodate 315 tires)
Nitto invo's
Bob's autosports LCA
Metco relocating brackets
Carbonfiber rear diffuser
Carbonfiber rear mud flaps
Carbonfiber rocker panels
Carbonfiber front splitter
Carbonfiber radiator cover
Carbonfiber fuse box cover
Carbonfiber 321 engine caps
C&R heat exchanger
Aeroforce gauge
Roush vent pod
BMC Black mamba hood
Relocating windshield wiper kit
Shelby hood pin kit
Shelby coolant tanks ( black)
Supersnake stripe kit
Black block off plates
Wing kits that go to the grill and fenders
GB shifter ball with Supersnake stripe
Front grill brake duct kit
Ford Racing springs
Ford Racing panhard bar
JLT catch can
Redline hood struts

Pictures:

Please let me know if you have any questions and please contact me if interested. I am not the owner of the vehicle, but will do my best to find an answer and in a timely manner.

Last edited:

Grabber07'

Established Member
Dyno numbers and a dyno sheet would probably help your sale?

I dont have the picture of the dyno sheet, but do know it has the Conservative Kenne Bell 91 octane tune for the 4'' pulley.

It was put on the dyno to verify #'s and that the tune was safe.

Made 653rwhp, but I am not sure on the TQ.

Its the 3.6L Liquid Cooled KB, so it is cabable of insane numbers, this owner wanted to keep it managable on the street.

Last edited:

idhitit

Established Member
Beautiful car. Its a bummer and a huge F yea that the 2013 is what it is because it has really beat down the value of the 2012 and below cars. This market is beyond tough to make back any money. Good Luck!! Awesome car!!

Grabber07'

Established Member
Beautiful car. Its a bummer and a huge F yea that the 2013 is what it is because it has really beat down the value of the 2012 and below cars. This market is beyond tough to make back any money. Good Luck!! Awesome car!!

I hear you on that and thank you for the compliment. Car was ordered new and stickered for $56,000 and he is only asking for $60,000 even though $20,000 was put into it on top of sticker.

You never get out what you put in and that is understandable. Someone is going to get an amazing ride. I can attest that that 3.6L KB is just insane, sounds amazing at idle, cruising speeds, and on the throttle.

Just a completely different sound than my Eaton or the new '13's TVS

Last edited:

Delphigto

Established Member
Normally not a fan of that color but that car pulls it off. Great looking car I would be all over it if it wasn't out of my price range. Glws

Grabber07'

Established Member
Normally not a fan of that color but that car pulls it off. Great looking car I would be all over it if it wasn't out of my price range. Glws

Gorgeous car, BEST color combo too.

Appreciate both the compliments guys. Aggree with both of you! This car pulls this color combination off perfectly. I also have a Grabber Blue GT500 and I absolutely hate parking next to him at the car shows....its just not fair.

Amazing car that has show and go! :bowdown:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
GLWS. The owner did indeed pull off his own conversion. Only thing missing are the matching numbers. That tune must be the lowest of the low to hold that KB back.

Very nice car indeed. The new owner will receive a hell of a car.

Grabber07'

Established Member
Previous photos have been replaced with updated recent photos that better represent the car.

Check the first post for new photos as I have edited my original post

Last edited:

Donsbad68

Established Member
Bump this thread back to the top. We are the current owners and the cars is back for sale. Everything is the same including the price. Taking offers. Thanks.

Grabber07'

Established Member
Original thread updated, car is back up for sale. Please direct your questions to Donsbad68 here on Svtperformance

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread