FS: 2012 C63 AMG P31 Loaded car with best options and more!

ENV²

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2012 C63 P31 Sedan with 33k miles on it. Car is my daily driver so the mileage will slowly creep up. Family is growing and I have to get something bigger so with a heavy heart I have to sell this beauty. This car has been incredible to me and provides a fantastic driving experience. I will miss it a lot.

Anyone who knows me knows I am very OCD about my cars and over-maintain them. This car is fantastic and will make anyone looking for one VERY happy. I will miss it greatly. This car has not been tracked or abused! As you can see the car needs absolutely nothing in regards to service/maintenance for a long time.

Title in hand. No waiting for loan payoffs etc.

Build sheet info:
-Diamond White exterior color ($1515 option)
-Black Silk Nappa leather package ($3090 option)
-P31 AMG Performance Development Package ($6050 option)
-Factory Limited Slip Differential ($2030 option)
-Lighting Package ($1290 option)
-Carbon fiber interior ($2590 option)
-Power rear sunshade ($440 option)
-COMAND 6-disc Package w/navigation and HDD ($1330 option)
-Factory installed Remote Start. Works off key fob.
-Factory warranty good until 4/2017
-No accidents, paintwork, or bodywork

Maintenance

-Mobil1 0w40 European Formula oil changes every 3500-5k miles since I have had the car.
-Most recent oil change done 11/17/2016
-Brake fluid flush was done about 10k miles ago (OEM fluid)
-Transmission fluid changed about 10k miles ago (OEM fluid)
-Rear diff fluid changed about 10k miles ago (OEM fluid)
-Porterfield R4S brake pads installed less than 1000 miles ago. (front & rear)
-New spark plugs about 8k miles ago
-Have all service records during my ownership of the vehicle

Extras:

-Niche m510 19 inch wheels in matte black with machined face finished in tinted clearcoat with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires bought and mounted in June
-Stock wheels have Blizzak winter tires mounted on them and have a season or 2 left on them
-Eurocharged V5 ECU tune with MyGenius handheld (you can remove tune in 5 minutes and retune in same amount of time)
-35% Suntek tint all around
-Carbon fiber rear diffuser (stock will come with the car as well)
-Always hand washed using chemical guys and sonax products
-Leather treated 2x a year with full leather masters treatment (cleaner, vital, and protection cream)
-Weathertech digital fit floor liners for front seats. (AMG floor mats will come with car as well)

Please let me know if you are interested and have any questions! You can email me at [email protected] or text me at 914-334-0279. I also have a full copy of the carfax report.

Price is $39k firm with wheels and extras ($38k without aftermarket wheels). This is the best example of a 2012 W204 C63 sedan you can find.

Last edited:

ENV²

Established Member
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

ENV²

Established Member
PM replied.

Anyone interested please feel free to reach out to me. Nothing to hide about this vehicle. Perfect shape and still driven almost daily. Mileage currently at 34500

John4cam

Established Member
Don't want to hijack, but I toyed with one of these in my c5. Car was impressive. Does anyone know what kind of 1/4 mile times these run? And trap speed?

ENV²

Established Member
Sold a few months back. Got a ctsv wagon in 6 speed manual. Gonna mod that a bit and then maybe sell next year and get into a gt350 or gtr

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread