FS: 2011 Mustang GT Hellion Twin Turbo 6M

OveRBoreD

Established Member
Well I received a short notice assignment to Japan and the car cant come. I cant bring myself to put the gal in storage for 3-4 years without trying to sell first so here goes. Let me say I love this car and I never thought it would come to me selling it this soon.

2011 Mustang GT 6M 3.55 gear; base (full A/C and what-nots)
I have owned this car since it was 62 miles old, currently at 26.5K
Stock engine/Mt-82
Hellion Twin turbo kit (standard kit w/ 62/66 JB precisions; downpipes wrapped and turbo heat shields)
ID1000/Vortech BAP
JMS tuned on 93
GFB GeForce 2 Boost Controller
GTCS front fascia/fogs
Roush 7 bar grille
Forgestar CF5 20x9;10.5 w/ INVO 255/35; 295/35
MBRP race v2 cat back; JBA x-pipe; Jegs 3in E-Cutout
Barton 2-post bracket; JHR clutch line
H&R race springs; Tokico D-specs; J&M Panhard; BMR relocation brackets; GT500 strut mounts
Boss steering wheel; custom Italian leather seats in Mitt Brown from Leatherseats.com
Fogged tail light covers/ corner markers/ tinted windows 28% / 5% quarter panel windows
Car made 655rwhp and 580lbft on 7.5psi (before cutouts)

Car will come with all stock parts that were taken off including wheels; also will come with GTCS rear diffuser (not installed)

28K no trades/ no parting out

EJP_7945[1] by OveRBoreD302, on Flickr

EJP_7967[1] by OveRBoreD302, on Flickr

EJP_7952[1] by OveRBoreD302, on Flickr

EJP_7947[1] by OveRBoreD302, on Flickr

EJP_7969[1] by OveRBoreD302, on Flickr

EJP_7973[1] by OveRBoreD302, on Flickr

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxOBiTfbXr0FO8JpjoaNRVg
Couple vids on my channel.

ARC

Established Member
Checked out all your videos. What an amazing setup. Car sounds great and all the mods you've done are pretty much the same I want to do with my 5.0. I wish I had the coin for it. Good luck with your sale.

OveRBoreD

Established Member
Thanks sir. 3 long years of slowly modding and I have SVTP to thank for most of my accumulated knowledge. I will be sad to see my first real baby/beast go. Someday I will be back and start again.

ARC

Established Member
You're welcome. Damn that's a hard thing to part with. I'd be interested in yours if I didn't owe money on my current '14 GT. I bet you spent a ton of money on this. Someone is going to get a great deal.

OveRBoreD

Established Member
Amazing car. How many miles on the motor with the turbos?

Thank you very much! About 7k. Been a little over 1 year with them on.
Added a couple vids (walk around & short drive)to the youtube channel. Needless to say the car will get a pro detailing before heading out.

StangsfeverFOX

Established Member
what clutch set up you running.. everything looks and soumds soild so just curious what tranny mods you did! and if you want, text me at 724-600-5937.. the price you would be at if you kept the wheels and threw the stock ones back on! thanks

OveRBoreD

Established Member
Stock clutch/tranny, Barton two post, JHR clutch line. Hasn't given me any troubles. The tranny whines like I stole its candy bar but it has since the car was young.

Zachary Latham

Established Member
Asap!

:Can you call me with some more information my number is 580-656-5107! Thanks and I would like to see some more pictures

03WhiteSVTCobra

Cobra&'Cuda
Established Member
Wish i could sell or trade my SVT RAPTOR for this..car looks great! How well does it drive? Would any other modifications need to be done or upgraded to make it complete or drive better daily?

OveRBoreD

Established Member
Wish i could sell or trade my SVT RAPTOR for this..car looks great! How well does it drive? Would any other modifications need to be done or upgraded to make it complete or drive better daily?

Well thank you. It drives pretty much stock-like. Gets 13/14 mpg all city and 22-23 all highway. I regularly get 14-15 (3 mile city commute to work and back) no mods need to be done for better driving. Actually the springs would be the next thing I switch out. The H&R race springs are a tad bumpy but I've been DD on them for 2ish years. I would like more power but thems the brakes. I'm always being told how clean she is. Shame shame.

OveRBoreD

Established Member
Well thank you. It drives pretty much stock-like. Gets 13/14 mpg all city and 22-23 all highway. I regularly get 14-15 (3 mile city commute to work and back) no mods need to be done for better driving. Actually the springs would be the next thing I switch out. The H&R race springs are a tad bumpy but I've been DD on them for 2ish years. I would like more power but thems the brakes. I'm always being told how clean she is. Shame shame.

You know the other thing I would have liked to do is get another battery(a smaller one to fit the tray better). You better believe if this car doesn't sell it'll be going into storage with those two parts(new springs and smaller battery).

OveRBoreD

Established Member
I'm pretty sure if you keep within the same vband inlet/outlet it would be fairly easy. It's a pretty flexible system. Hellion offers a couple different sizes (64mm & 67mm) with the kit as well. I think that question would better answered by Hellion themselves if you were looking for "other" turbo options.

dwtjr3

Established Member
Did you have to install any of tho reducers in the turbo oil feed lines? Ive been reading up that some people had to because it was drowning the turbo out and they saw a lot of white smoke out of their exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread