FS: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500

SlowLNF

Established Member
Well, I want back into a Terminator if I can sell the truck. Truck has around 10k miles on it and I still have both window stickers as well. You can opt to purchase a lifetime warranty on the truck for $3200 up until the truck is either 1 year old or has 12,000 miles. It is Brillant White, quad cab, Big Horn Edition w/ the 5.7L Hemi, and is 4x4. I have step bars on the truck with a lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion as well. Has the optional 20'' chrome wheels with 275 tires all around. Turn Signals on the mirrors with LED lights to illuminate the door entry area.

No rock chips or scratches ANYWHERE on the truck, we haven't had much of a winter here in Michigan, think we've had it snow maybe a total of 15 days if even that.

Only mods are vinyl removed from between the windows on the doors and a muffler delete.

Lightbar is not included.

Asking Price is $26,000

Here's pictures:
002-6.jpg

001-6.jpg

003-6.jpg

005-5.jpg

004-4.jpg

003-5.jpg

002-5.jpg

Last edited:

VENOM1

6.0MAN
Established Member
Just as a heads up you can get a 4WD, Crew Cab, Hemi, Big Horn, Bluetooth, etc for $30K out the door right now. I think you're at least $5K high but that is just my opinion.

SlowLNF

Established Member
Just as a heads up you can get a 4WD, Crew Cab, Hemi, Big Horn, Bluetooth, etc for $30K out the door right now. I think you're at least $5K high but that is just my opinion.

Not around here you won't. Thanks for your input but there's no dealer in this area with a deal like that. And there's always some room for negotiation on price, it's just a starting point.

BlueByYou2004

Established Member

A price like that will definitely depend on the area you are in. Some areas sell a lot of trucks, so they offer more rebates on them. Or actually mark them up. My area seems to go back and forth. Sometimes the trucks are really expensive while other times there are crazy incentives. Toyota and Fords are always expensive here though.

Users who are viewing this thread