FS 2010 Shelby GT500 Cobra Black & Silver

refinerydog

[email protected]
Established Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Cobra Black & Silver

SVT Performance option; Silver stripes; Electronics package including Sync and Navigation.

2.59 Pulley swap and Bama Tune along with K&N Cold Air style filter are only upgrades I have made.

Car is a show car mostly – Cars and Coffee; Shelby Bash in LV; Local meets and Car shows – no blemishes inside or out.

I’m the second owner – Car Fax is clean - ~15,000 miles – I still drive to shows on weekends.

Placed an order for a 2013 so I need to sell the BEAST.

I have the Shelby Alcoa wheels on the car now but will be selling with a brand new set of original 2010 Shelby wheels purchased new from FORD Racing and still in the box. Also comes with 4 brand new Goodyear F1 tires – 285 and 255.

Asking $43,000 obo.

Only 71 cars were made with this color combo. Fewer were SVT with Navigation.

If you want to take a look at the car send me your email address and phone number – let me know if you text and we can set up a meeting time and place. Located on the South side of Houston – Beltway 8 and I-45 South area.

If you are not in Houston I guess we will need to work out the details.

DC in Houston

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Create a photobucket account, upload your pics to photobucket, copy and paste image codes to the reply box on here. You will have alot more success selling if you add pics to your ad. glws

Users who are viewing this thread