FS:200mph 10th ann cobra 22K miles

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
A new oppurtunity has made it present to me and i must move on to other things. so i am sellling this complete monster at a loss. you could not replicate this for the price. it is a true all around car capable of running high 9's and running 200+mph. so i am listing the cobra which i have spent countless hours on and tons of sweat, blood and elbow grease to get it to where it is today.

2003 Red Cobra
22K miles
Mods on motor:Built teksid block standard bore
Whipple 3.4 with new crusher setup
Ported and polished heads by foxlake racing
with titanium valve train kit
fore precison coil covers, side vent inserts.
whipple throttle body 160mm
120mm maf
Accufab racing custom cams
80lbs injectors
Afco heat exch.
PFab intercooler box
Fore precision fuel rails
Fore precision triple hat pump fuel system
-8 line all the way to the rails
Kooks long tubes 1 7/8" with 3" offroad X and magnaflow cat back
Built and tuned by PSI Motorsports
transmission
upgraded viper spec with 26 spline input
Spec super twin
MGW shifter
rear IRS Fore precison diff cover
wheels are stock 10th wheels or Iforged Seneka 18"
interior is completely stock
Baer Eradispeed II rotors and porterfield pads
not looking for any trades just straightup sale
Car made 850hp to the wheels and 760tq
35000.00 with iforged and 33000.00 with stock 10ths and new rubber

ran 200.3 mph at the mile first pass next pass was 205.3 mph documented.

713.503.4514 Blaine for more info

crusher.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

32910download374.jpg

Zeekmann

Established Member
trades?? oops, just saw were you said no trades. Bump for a sweet car!

Last edited:

buddha93

Established Member
It's worth every penny IMO. You just have to find the right buyer. Hell, I'd buy it if I had the garage space, but I gotta have my Fox.

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
Sweet car. But 35000???? Goodluck

please show me another car with this much style and drivability to go 205 at the mile run low 10's already possibly high 9's all while the a/c is blowing and listening to your favorite station. and all for 35K not to bad of deal if you ask me and if you have anything good to say then go ahead but if not move along please.

Last edited:

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Bump for a sick car! I've met blaine a few time through mutual friends. Cool guy and always has nice toys that he is meticulous about!

Good deal IMO!

buddha93

Established Member
Other then a gear swap, that car would be ready for street duty, assuming it has a numerically low gear in it for top end. An absoulute beast!

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
sorry i forgot to mention it does have a gear set in the rear but it is not as high as some might think. it is a 3.31 perfect for the car as the Gt500 came stock with that gear.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Wow!
Gotta ask, was she still pullin at the end of the mile or were you topped out?
GLWS BTW

TheycallmeDave

Established Member
Trade ??? Or if you know of someone who meets the criteria i have listed and will trade ,please tell them. Thanks. :

I grew up around Mustangs when i was a kid and love them and have another Corvette, so, im interested in trading my 2006 LS2 Corvette Coupe (removable roof panel), only 16840 babied miles, MN6, 1LT pkg, dark blue , with coated headers/3" cats and X into factory mufflers , 160 f. stat, and dynotuned (373 rwhp and 378 rwtq -- same level as a new LS3 motor) . The car has fairly new Michelin PS2 tires to replace the noisy factory runflats --they ran $1300 for the stock-sized set. All synthetic fluids. Meticulously maintained. Car is in pristine condition , never raced, and driven basically on weekends in good weather. Everything works on it . It is an exceptional Luxury Sports Car/ highly refined Corvette. Its retail value according to NADA is $31,000 .

Here is what im looking for in a very high performing Mustang which will be used as a street car mostly and occassional trips to the Strip ; the following are the NON-negoitable items which the prospective Trade must have so neither one of us wastes our time and energy . I am very serious and know very well what im looking for, so thank you for understanding :

1. Any model Mustang no earlier than a 2002 .
2. Minimum of 600 rwhp / dynoed. More the better but MUST be streetable .
3. N/A , Supercharged or Twin Turbo only. (TT is highly favored). No nitrous please.
4. Can have a full roll bar setup, but the side bars must be removable.
5. Must not be beaten to death and interior must be very presentable . I do not want to have to put money into it due to worn bushings/brakes/shocks/tires/ a-c system or other mechanicals. Everything must work on it . Minor wear on the interior/exterior is acceptable.
6. Cannot have odometer miles over 40,000 -- absolute max.
7. The buildup must have been performed by a highly credible Professional Performance Shop.
8. Must have all reciepts pertaining to the buildup .

I would consider other Makes, but my quest is for a Mustang. I live in northern Florida and am willing to travel for a very interesting car. Would like pics/videos/and detailed buildup list ; in return, ill send a very detailed and closeup 12 min. video of mine . My email is : [email protected] (please dont PM me) .

Thanks, David.

Users who are viewing this thread