Garage Kept
Black with Alloy Stripe - 1 of 434
HID Lights
Ambient Light
Premium Trim Package
Shaker 1000
Factory Cover
Tinted Windows
Tinted Headlights, Tail Lights, Markers, and Fogs - Removable overlays.
Clutch TSB Performed @ 600 miles
Never driven in the rain - Only washed with a hose 3 times in it's life.
$38,000 or reasonable offer. Please, No Trades!

[email protected]

Last edited:

Flyin Monkey

Established Member
VIN Number is:
1ZVHT88S295128378
It currently has drag radials on the back but the stock tires come with it. I installed the drag radials to help combat wheel hop.

FRA.jpg

LSA.jpg

RA.jpg

If your interested PM me your phone number.

Flyin Monkey

Established Member
It has never had any type of performance enhancing modification.
This car has never been driven in the rain or left out side overnight. Only washed with a hose 3 times. It lives under a cover in my garage.

Engine.jpg

Interior.jpg

Flyin Monkey

Established Member
I think it's priced fair. I'm getting alot of low ballers but only one semi serious person so far. It'll sell, Spring is coming and someone out there is looking for it....Hell, I might "Adjust" the price alittle just to help it along.

Thanks for the compliment on the dog,Brett. He is well trained and smart, he knows what to do and when to do it. He even does therapy work on occasion.

Last edited:

Flyin Monkey

Established Member
I went out to the garage this morning and fired her up and let her warm up alittle....I almost don't want to sell her, she is so freakin' nice!

shlb123.jpg

shlb1231.jpg

shlb1232.jpg

spincobra03

Established Member
LOL, I never get the whole "send me your bottom dollar" Or "send me your best price" Like the seller is going to say oh Ill give you the REAL price. If someone is really serious about buying a car, contact the seller with YOUR bottom dollar or YOUR best price. Very nice car man, I was so close to calling you and purchasing sight unseen. But I decided to go back to the 04 again. I think if you left your number or email, it might help speed up the process. The only reason I say this is because im an impulse buyer and your info wasnt up in your thread, so I was unable to just make a quick decision ha ha. Good luck with the sale, its a beauty

Flyin Monkey

Established Member
No. It may be off the market here soon. The wife wants me to keep it. I just have to figure out what I want to do.

Last edited:

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
sounds like a keeper you got there... mine keeps telling me to buy one. I'll keep an eye out for your decision... I'm interested.

Users who are viewing this thread