FS: 2008 Tornado Red GTI 2dr, APR Stg 1 + Koni CO, low mile

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
I am reluctantly selling my 2008 GTI. I bought it new, and it has been my dad and I's spare daily driver since June 08. Never raced. It is a very late FSI model (2008.5) as it was one of the last on the lot. APR tune was done for 93 octane in Oct 2010, and it gets 28-30 mpg average now whereas it got 25-27 stock. All work performed at the dealer, and oil change and 30K service done in December. Car has had the DSG computer recall done at dealer. No accidents, front of hood was repainted and blended due to some rock chips about 3 years ago. One rock chip on hood (again-but no dent) and a couple tiny dents on driver window trim and door near handle (pics shown below). Car needs nothing but front tires. Have both keys, and the owner's book. Professionally detailed and ready to go.

Car is in fantastic condition. 31,560 miles as it sits. Low optioned car: DSG, factory sunroof, ipod adapter in the arm rest, Monster mats, and factory Denver 17x7" wheels in silver. I also have the original carpet mats that are almost new, as they were swapped out at like 500 miles for the rubber mats. Car is lowered half way down the perches on Koni Coilovers, allignment was done at factory and specced perfect left to right. Car doesn't pull either direction and tire wear is perfect. It will go down about another inch in the front and 3/4 inch in back, I just didnt want to re-allign it, taking a chance that the allignment wouldnt be as good as what I have now. I have the original shocks and springs with 900 miles on them, as well as the factory grill with license plate holes to go with the car's sale. Professionally tinted, 15% rear three windows and 30-35% on side. Tint is 100% Ceramic, and has most heat rejection of all tints on market, down side is it costs $500. The 35% side windows have almost twice the heat rejection of most limo tints, and is clearer and easier to see out of than stock windows.

Asking $18,500 obo. I am a little negotiable but not desperate. This car is as clean as it gets for these miles. It looks like a 10K miled car. I am selling it to buy my dad's C6.

If interested, please email me at [email protected] as I do not get on this site very often, and do not want to miss anyone's questions.. Car is titled in Idaho(in my dad's name), but located in my garage in Dallas, TX.

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

no door dings
DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

small rock dent in center of pic on the window molding which is replaceable
DSC_0019.jpg

small rock dent in the center of the pic above the handle (happened same time as the window molding dent), no paint problems
DSC_0020.jpg

close up of rock chip on hood
DSC_0021.jpg

never any hail damage, car sits inside or in storage most its life
DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

no major rock chips on front
DSC_0028.jpg

lip caught rim due to screw mod, but it didnt bend the fender. Can probably be tucked back, just nervous itll catch it again, and it doesnt rub now.
DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0049-1.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0054-1.jpg

DSC_0055-1.jpg

DSC_0056-1.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0067-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread