FS: 2008 Suzuki GSXR 1000 - White/Silver

blown302stng

Established Member
My 2nd bike was an '06 Raven R1 and I love that bike...My brother actually has a Pearl White '05 R1 for sale if you are looking to buy another bike.

Lobo_Loco

La Mera Vena
Established Member
My 2nd bike was an '06 Raven R1 and I love that bike...My brother actually has a Pearl White '05 R1 for sale if you are looking to buy another bike.

damn..that sounds so tempting especially pearl white.....but i gotta wait a couple month before i can....but just in case i change my mind i will hit you up thru here

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Post pics of the bike with the chic on it! lol

And funny you say you like the taylormade. I looked into the system for my 09 cbr1000rr but decided against it when i did some research and found it didnt increase HP. Didnt wanna pay that much for something with just looks so i bought the performance proven akra carbon pipe instead.

I ran the boz bros moira system on my 07 zx10r. Slash cut style dumped under the bike. It looked trick and sounded great when you didnt have to hear it for long but man, it was too damn loud! Like running a straight header! And it hurt performance so i ditched it and went akras on that bike too.

Anyway, nice bike and i like the yoshi. They make a nice pipe as well and it has proven performance gains which is always my concern when im modding. Yeah, something looking cool has its bonus too but a pipe that both looks cool and increases performance is the way to go IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread