FS: 2007 C6Z06 Corvette

Lowflight

Established Member
Miles: 9800
VIN: 1G1YY26E875107961

IN SERVICE: 9/22/06
2LZ (no onstar)
3rd owner....never driven hard/tracked/etc...been caught in rain a handful of times. ALWAYS Garaged and Babied like all of my other cars (I can provide references) Just used for date night and nice days.
Build 09/06
VIN: (coming later)
No scratches or rock pecks etc...No excuses.
Tires are original and have even tread wear all around
POLISHED WHEELS
Only Mods:
Mild to Wild Switch
Loyds Z06 mats including Cargo mat
BEST MOD: $1200 FULL 3M Clearbra Kit (A life saver and the best thing you could ever do to a car.)
Seals for rear taillights to reduce water seepage post wash
SIR 100 Sirius kit to listen to Sirius (now irrelevant since they merged)
Hawk ceramic pads on front for less dust.

Car located near Memphis TN. I live 8 miles from airport and can come get you.

Not much to post about the car because it is pristine and requires no explanation. I have service history which just includes a noisy rear end that was repaired and a transmission cooler that leaked and had to be replaced under warranty.

$55,000 OBO
NO TRADES.....NO TRADES
But will be wanting to buy a near stock low mile PRISTINE 03/04 Cobra afterwards

Email: lowflyt007 (at) comcast.net

LINK TO A TON OF PICS TAKEN 11/20
......Z06

PM for phone number.
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

heywaitfourme

Established Member
May I ask why you are going to go from a z06 to a terminator? I'm considering going from an 03 cobra into a c6Z, sometime in the beginning of next year.

Lowflight

Established Member
Company Layoffs...I find out about mine on Dec 1....regardless, we have our first child on the way, and I want something that I can pay cash for and not finance anything. I owe way less on the Z06 than it is worth...but I am tired of having a car payment. Having said that, OMG....this car is UNBELIEVABLE

heywaitfourme

Established Member
I got to test drive a used one at a local dealership. A good buddy of mine works their and we took it for a drive as he wanted to see what it was capable of and I'm a much better driver than he is..his words not mine. It was INSTANT LOVE. The power is amazing, but what captivated me is the overall refinement and how EASY they are to drive. Simply amazing that GM came up with this car. If only I were in a position to purchase a vehicle now...by the better half would have me sleeping IN the car, so I got to wait until she gives the OKAY!

Users who are viewing this thread