Color:
-Satin Silver

Specs:
-67,xxx Miles
-Automatic
-Roush M90 Supercharger
-X Pipe w/ Bassani Exhaust Has cats

Other:
-Car was purchased at a dealer Capitol Ford in San Jose California. Car already came with the supercharger and was told it was installed by previous owner. The previous owners brother worked at the dealer and told me that the car had the supercharger installed by roush performance and was tuned and made close too 400rwhp...

Reason for Selling:
-Too much gas for me to afford lol!!

Cons:
-Has to small dents in the back and front bumper I purchased it like that from the dealer. Other than that the interior is pretty clean no rips on the seats or stains on the carpet.

Contact Info:
-Email: [email protected]
-Phone Txt Only plz: 408-512-6560 will not answer due to me working most of the day!

Other:
- Car is a total sleeper from the outside and inside.Noone expects that car to be supercharged they just think I have a loud exhaust lol!! Car drives very good never given me any problems starts right up. Always change the oil every 3,000 miles and had all fluids checked only by Ford..

Asking Price:
- $18,500 I have wiggle room in my asking price but please no lowballers and not interested in trades Thank You for reading...

Users who are viewing this thread