FS: 2006 CBR1000RR Blue/Yellow

stang03

Mach 1 Fanatic
Established Member
Hey guys! I have for sale my 2006 CBR1000RR. It is the Blue/Yellow color scheme. It has about 5600 miles on it. Regularly changed the oil with Royal Purple and a Wix Filter.

Has Pilot Road 2CT tires on it, where the middle of the tire is Pilot Road and the outside is Pilot Power. These tires have about 500 or so miles on them and have plenty of tread left.

Also has Hot Bodies flushmounts and a Two Brothers Carbon Fiber slip on..sounds amazing.

The only thing wrong with the bike is it has a couple of scratches on the right side where it fell over in my gravel driveway (stupid gravel)....but can be fixed for $250 by buying a new right fairing

I will throw in an Icon jacket, Icon gloves and T-Rex chrome stands front and rear.

Bike runs great but have to get rid of it. Engagement and marriage is coming up soon for this girl I am dating, so I need the money for all of that.

I am asking $6000 obo...if you have any questions or want to see some pics feel free to hit me up on email at [email protected].....I can't post pics just yet because I am not a 'Premium Member'

Thanks guys
Brent

Last edited:

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Bump for B-E-A-UTIFUL CBR....Have saw and rode first hand! Hate to see ya sell but know ur intentions are good! GL Mane! If i had the extra $$$ it'd be in my garage!!!

stang03

Mach 1 Fanatic
Established Member
65fastback2+2, for some reason as soon as I created a profile it said that I was banned?? Any way you could post it??

Sunday Bump!

Last edited:

onebadsvt

Established Member
have you had the tank recall fixed? and does your ever give you any trouble while wheeling?

stang03

Mach 1 Fanatic
Established Member
I did have the tank recall fixed, and no it does not give any trouble while wheeling, although I rarely ever do that.

Users who are viewing this thread