FS: 2005 Honda CBR 600RR

DewieJR

Established Member
Bought this new in May of this year, but am selling it to go to school fulltime instead of part-time. My loss is your gain on this.

2005 Honda CBR 600RR
Red/Black
only 1,375 miles, its like new!
New price was $8,999

I need $6,900 for it, reply to this thread if your interested or want more info, or for faster response, Email me at [email protected]

Picture045.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Last edited:

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Beautiful bike. I'd probably be interested if you weren't so far away. That deal is out of this world.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Seriously guys,
You won't find another deal like this, and it's pure luck if you do.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I'd so buy it, but no one will buy my car. :'( I've also tried to trade for a motorcycle and cash, still no one buying. SON OF A

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
Matts00GT said:
I'd so buy it, but no one will buy my car. :'( I've also tried to trade for a motorcycle and cash, still no one buying. SON OF A
The GT market is hitting rock bottom :poke: , however very nice bike man. If i didnt crash my 4 wheeler i'd be all over this bike. Helluva deal!

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
I can trade you a Modular Power House 8.5:1 forged motor out of my 98 Cobra for it. It's got forged crank, manly pistons, mod max rods, new cobra pump with billet gears, apten head cooling mod, ARP head and main studs, SHM Stage II heads etc...

The heads have Crower Springs and new valves. It was assembled and installed by Al Pappito.

Motor had less than 5000 miles on it (over 2 years) when it went to Al for the heads. Al's got the motor now and it hasn't been back in the car yet.

Anyway, I thought I'd just throw that out there. :)

Thanks,
Alan

Last edited:

DewieJR

Established Member
Matts00GT said:

Let me know if you sell your car....hate to get rid of the bike, but im putting some much in my car, i just dont have the time to deal with a bike too. Bump for me. This bike is seriously awesome!

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
10000 motor swap for a 7000 bike.. anyone? ;)

My wife's understanding just not THAT understanding that I'd try to come home with a bike paid for out of the savings account without getting rid of some of the projects. :D

TTT for a sweet bike.

Alan

DewieJR

Established Member
Big Top GT said:
10000 motor swap for a 7000 bike.. anyone? ;)

My wife's understanding just not THAT understanding that I'd try to come home with a bike paid for out of the savings account without getting rid of some of the projects. :D

TTT for a sweet bike.

Alan

Sorry, I have no use for that motor.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Guys, I just priced a left over 05 from the dealer and they need 7700 for it, excluding tax and all that.

THIS GUY HAS A DEAL HERE.. Seriously, someone buy this.

Users who are viewing this thread