FS: 2004 White Ford Mustang Cobra Built Whipple 3.4 Crusher TF wheels

Ltd10th03cobra

3.4 Whipple Crusher 22psi
Established Member
Under San Antonio . The motor is burning oil I think from the cylinder that's reading compression at 130 driver side second from back. I am going to perform a leak down test. Letting you all know the the car is completely DRIVEABLE. I have been driving it to work. The car feels solid when driving. Just monitor the oil at a regular basis

Last edited:

Invalidpost

Established Member
Have you spoken to the builder? Might need a tear down to fix.

Sounds like maybe a bad cylinder.

Ltd10th03cobra

Established Member
No Trades as I owe on the car. I'm actually upside down on the car due to how much I owe and on credit cards to buy trans. Very small rear main seal leak and the rests being burned. The car is at Ford getting the AC fixed today. The motor was built a while back at PSI motorsports. They probably won't have records. If it needs a tear down I can't afford it. The next owner will do it. That is why I discounted the car $5000 since I first listed it.

Invalidpost

Established Member
I would find out exactly what the motor issue is and the cost to fix it and post those findings up.

Glad to see your honestly reporting that the car has problems. But I would imagine, like me, everyone else is just hits the back button because there's no real diagnosis to the problem. Posting the actual cost of the fix is up to you.... but it will at least get you to the next step.

Hope this helps. GLWS.

Ltd10th03cobra

Established Member
I got to get a leak down test but that us $400. I just purchased another car do this must go! New price $18500

Users who are viewing this thread