FS: 2004 Torch Red Cobra, 2.9 Whipple Crusher, E85, 755rwhp/695rwtq (St. Louis area)

fr03cobra

Established Member
Aww man i got almost the same mods except the 2.9 crusher going on a new boss block. I have not even drove it yet. You will kick your self later if it sells. Glws. Great looking cobra. Drive it more then decide.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
I do, super tempting. Wish it had fewer miles
Miles? That just means it's been driven enough to prove the motor is stout and in perfect working order :thumbsup:

Beautiful TR! GLWS
Thanks!

Aww man i got almost the same mods except the 2.9 crusher going on a new boss block. I have not even drove it yet. You will kick your self later if it sells. Glws. Great looking cobra. Drive it more then decide.
Glad to hear you got a good setup going. I'm sure I'll regret it, but for now it's how I feel...

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
Absolutely! Comes with the 3.5" whipple pulley, then just put on a stock lower pulley/cage assy or you could run a stock size lower ring on the Metco hub. I think others do this with the 2.9 Whipple and see around 19psi for 93 octane. Let me know :beer:

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
No calls, texts, or pm's? I thought people would jump all over a twin screw car done right like this. What am I missing guys?

MikesCobra

Established Member
Nick, thanks for posting the add. Gorgeous car, I have been in the market for a year now looking to replace my last TR I sold.

Did you purchase this car form an owner on svtp?
what number owner are you?
Do you have original paper work (window sticker,svt cert,receipts any/all documentation)?
Any accident history?
Has ANYTHING been repainted whatsoever to your knowledge? ( im a paint fanatic)
does the car exhibit rock chips up front?
Any swirl marks in the paint?
Two sets of keys?
Where did the car originate from?
Any rust whatsoever on under carriage or nuts and bolts of suspension or engine bay?

I texted you as well I can be reached at 4075907578

Last edited:

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
No car better than this one to replace your old TR!

I texted you my responses but I’ll post them in here as I have nothing to hide from anyone else either..

Did you purchase this car form an owner on svtp? Yes, screen name 1S1K

what number owner are you? I believe the 3rd

Do you have original paper work (window sticker,svt cert,receipts any/all documentation)? I actually can’t quite remember. I have the SVT cert and a couple of other random docs (updated first post with photo)

Any accident history? Not to my knowledge

Has ANYTHING been repainted whatsoever to your knowledge? ( im a paint fanatic) Once again not to my knowledge. I am not an auto body expert, but can see non factory jobs usually. Have not seen anything on the car whatsoever that would make me think otherwise. The paint is in fantastic condition and shows exceptionally well.

does the car exhibit rock chips up front? Very few overall. Very minor marks on bumper, and even fewer on hood.

Any swirl marks in the paint? No swirls marks. As stated above, the paint is in awesome condition. Some of the best paint I’ve had on the various mustangs I’ve had through the years.

Two sets of keys? Yes, two keys and two fobs

Where did the car originate from? First owner (that I’m aware of) was out of Houston area. I bought it from the forum member here from Boston area. He is a very upstanding guy and kept it garaged, didn’t drive it in any weather, etc. Same applies to me ;)

Any rust whatsoever on under carriage or nuts and bolts of suspension or engine bay? No rust at all on undercarriage or suspension related hardware. Engine bay is clean and everything is painted. There are a few nuts/screws that have minor surface rust that occurs from garage moisture sometimes. Once again the car shows no signs of seeing any weathering or harsh driving condtions.

Last edited:

MikesCobra

Established Member
No car better than this one to replace your old TR!

I texted you my responses but I’ll post them in here as I have nothing to hide from anyone else either..

Did you purchase this car form an owner on svtp? Yes, screen name 1S1K

what number owner are you? I believe the 3rd

Do you have original paper work (window sticker,svt cert,receipts any/all documentation)? I actually can’t quite remember. I did get some paperwork, but cannot remember specifics. Will let you know when I get home.

Any accident history? Not to my knowledge

Has ANYTHING been repainted whatsoever to your knowledge? ( im a paint fanatic) Once again not to my knowledge. I am not an auto body expert, but can see non factory jobs usually. Have not seen anything on the car whatsoever that would make me think otherwise. The paint is in fantastic condition and shows exceptionally well.

does the car exhibit rock chips up front? Very few overall. Very minor marks on bumper, and even fewer on hood.

Any swirl marks in the paint? No swirls marks. As stated above, the paint is in awesome condition. Some of the best paint I’ve had on the various mustangs I’ve had through the years.

Two sets of keys? Yes, two keys and two fobs

Where did the car originate from? First owner (that I’m aware of) was out of Houston area. I bought it from the forum member here from Boston area. He is a very upstanding guy and kept it garaged, didn’t drive it in any weather, etc. Same applies to me ;)

Any rust whatsoever on under carriage or nuts and bolts of suspension or engine bay? No rust at all on undercarriage or suspension related hardware. Engine bay is clean and everything is painted. There are a few nuts/screws that have minor surface rust that occurs from garage moisture sometimes. Once again the car shows no signs of seeing any weathering or harsh driving condtions.
:rockon::coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread