FS: 2004 Mercury Marauder

Eric91Z

Established Member
Well, the time has come and I have decided to sell the Marauder. Long story short, I have a number of reasons to sell. Being a single parent looking to buy a house in the next year and wanting to focus more on doing things with my daughter, I have decided the Marauder will need to go. Plus, some of the things I want to do instead will require adding a SUV or truck of some kind and keeping the Marauder is not in the cards. I love the car and don't want to get rid of it, but it is the best option after looking at them all.

I am the second owner of this car. I purchased it in September of 2005 with just over 5,000 miles on it. The car now has a little over 47,000 miles - most of which are highway miles. The car is around a 9 out of 10 on the exterior and 10 of 10 on the interior. The car will come with a custom fit NOAH car cover. Car has always been taken care of with Zaino products.

Color: Silver Birch with Dark Charcoal interior
Build Date: 04/23/04
Warranty In-Service Date: 08/11/04
Build Sequence: #2703 or 3213 2004 Marauders
Color Build: #852 or 987 Silver Birch Marauders

Here is a run down of what the car has done to it and what comes with it:

Exterior:

- HID 8K bi-xenon headlights
- 15% tint on all windows except the windshield
- Ford "factory" rear spoiler
- S55 taillight and backup light treatment
- Bob White black Marauder decals on rear bumper
- ProGuard
- God's Head locking valve stem caps
- Red painted calipers front and rear
- Black painted rear brake rotor hats
- MercuryMarauder.net fuel fill bib
- MercuryMarauder.net rear bumper protector (folds out from the trunk area)

Interior:

- Marauder Concepts interior lighting kit
- Factory trunk organizer
- Factory CD changer
- UNGO 2-way Alarm/remote start with 1 2-way and 1 1-way remote

Performance/Engine:

- Red powder coated cam covers
- JLT CAI
- XCal2 with Lidio's 4.10 gear tunes for 91 and 93 octane
- Even Flow Cooling cooling kit
- Addco front and rear sway bars (stock sway bars available if wanted)
- Metco upper and lower control arms (stock control arms available if wanted)
- Metco Watts Link (stock Watts Link available if wanted)
- Metco driveshaft safety loop
- Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers with stock tips extended about 1.5"
- 4.10 gears
- DTS rear end girdle
- New tires (front and rear) spring of 2007 with about 2500 miles on them

I really hate to see it go and hope it will go to someone that will care for it like I do which is why it is posted on here. Price is listed below.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. A For Sale sign is going in it when I take it to cruise nights, but other than that I am not actively pushing the sale of it right now beyond Forums and the For Sale sign.

Price: $17,500 or best offer.

Picture (more in my gallery):

Picture065.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited:

Svets96

Established Member
That is one beautiful Mercury. You really took good care of it and it shows. Good Luck with the sale I wish you well.

zeus201

Established Member
Local bump, plus who ever buys this car is going to get a well maintained Marauder for sure!

Eric91Z

Established Member
Local bump, plus who ever buys this car is going to get a well maintained Marauder for sure!

I can talk until I am blue about this car, but if you want an unbiased opinion please feel free to contact any of the people here in Iowa that have seen it. I am sure you can check in the "Who's from Iowa" thread and PM any of them for their input on the car if you want more information, too.

Stevarino8

Established Member
It is a beauty, normally I think black only but this is an exception. Hmmm...my mailing address is a thousand miles from you in Eastern PA. If I start walking now I could pick it up...hmmmm.

Eric91Z

Established Member
It is a beauty, normally I think black only but this is an exception. Hmmm...my mailing address is a thousand miles from you in Eastern PA. If I start walking now I could pick it up...hmmmm.

Thanks man. You know, I could always meet you half way and then walk back home myself... ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread