FS: 2004 Mach 1 (Built/F1A/6spd)

jcurtin

Established Member
Wow, I posted links to this car back in November when I got my insurance settlement for my Cobra. I cannot believe it hasnt sold yet. If this was the og price, It would have been gone. I dont get the no sale. Seems impossible for me to get a private party loan thats why I stopped looking at this thread.

BLK93GT

Established Member
Mind your own business when grown folks are talking.^

Grown folks? It is a car for sale thread and if you hadn't noticed some of the other posts you would get it. It doesn't say "parting out 2004 Mach 1" in the thread does it?:nonono:Sorry maybe it is all the low ballers and parts vultures in car for sale ads that is annoying..

jcurtin

Established Member
I'm going all in on trying to get this thing again. I'm taking my yukon to carmax this week. Hopefully I will be contacting you.

jcurtin

Established Member
Would have been awesome and perfect when I had the cash laying around after I sold my wrecked Cobra, but I 1st saw this thing in Nov I think. I used that money to pay off some debt and furnish my new apartment:nonono:
Never expected this thing to sit so long. Sucks because I had half of your price in cash.

neatofrito1618

Established Member
Beautiful car. I should be getting my insurance settlement anyday and could just take a small loan to cover the rest until I could unload my Mach.

It's probably a long shot but I'm still interested nonetheless.

bigdog2k7

Established Member
VERY interested in this fine piece of craftsmanship. I can't pm here because I am new, but shoot me an email at [email protected] have a few questions for you.

I'm already approved for a loan, my cred union needs a title copy but we can discuss that through email or over the phone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread