FS: 2004 Mach 1 (Built/F1A/6spd)

Jam76

Established Member
I am looking for a built terminator, but your car catches my eye. Can I get a detailed build sheet with the engine specs? How many miles on the build? Receipts? Engine builder? If close to your price will you fix the small issues it has that you mentioned? Thanks. Duh!
Ebay add answered a ton

Last edited:

jcurtin

Established Member
Awesome, awesome car. My Cobra was totaled out by INS friday. I have looked at this car probably 30 times since I saw this thread last night. Do want. How often does it cut off when the clutch is depressed? Can you pm me about that?

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
How often does it cut off when the clutch is depressed? Can you pm me about that?

I'll make it public to benefit others, as well.

It's mainly when it's cold and has not warmed up to operating temp. To be honest, I have gotten into the habit of downshifting to 4th (sometimes 3rd) and just approach the stop light in gear. Any depress under 25mph should be just fine.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Awesome, awesome car. My Cobra was totaled out by INS friday. I have looked at this car probably 30 times since I saw this thread last night. Do want. How often does it cut off when the clutch is depressed? Can you pm me about that?

Please buy it so this car will stop torturing me. This is without a doubt one sick F'n Mach. I've felt the top end pull of a 4V F1A car before and it's SO FUN! :rockon:

Jam76

Established Member
Whats the cars location? Ive Been thinking about it and for your asking price would you fix the minor things listed in your post? The suspension stuff and move MAF into the engine bay maybe add a rear seat?

Jam76

Established Member
Is it your car??? I'm seriously considering buying it, but for at a full price offer I would want the small stuff fixed or I could offer him less $$$ and fix it myself...

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Is it your car??? I'm seriously considering buying it, but for at a full price offer I would want the small stuff fixed or I could offer him less $$$ and fix it myself...

He knows it well and has even driven it though. :beer:

The rear seat is not something that "should be fixed" prior to the sale. But, the bushings in the steering rack and A-arm are issues that do not have to be fixed immediately (I am detail oriented and notice the small things). I still drive it every now and then and am not worried about it at all; so I don't see myself replacing these either. The MAF is also not a problem to be fixed. It's Procharger's design; moving it to the engine bay is a lot of work.

I will not accept anything lower than $20k at this point in time.

Last edited:

Jam76

Established Member
I wasnt saying the rear seat needed to be fixed, i asked if you would add one for a full price offer. Sounds like your set on not dealing with any of the minor stuff so Wish ya the best of luck on the sale it is a beautiful Mach 1...

BLK93GT

Established Member
What he stated were not "issues" or things that HAD to be done. They are things that keep it from being what he considers perfect. Most people would not even bring it up, but he was honest and did.

Users who are viewing this thread