FS: 2004 KB 2.6 Mustang GT

White04GT

Established Member
Up for sale is my Built GT. The color is Oxford White and the car has aproxx 58k miles(Less than 8k on the new engine and less than 15 on the built transmission). Reason for selling is that I am moving up north to finish school and I need a AWD car for the cold winters. The car was 100% stock when I bought it and all mods have been done by me. The Car was a demo car for a Ford Dealership in Houston and was purchased by me in 2005 with 16k miles.

Quick Breakdown of Mods:

Engine:
Custom Built Motor from PSI Motorsports in Webster Tx
(I can't find my sheet of the engine components will get in touch with psi to get all the info for a serious buyer)
Trickflow 2v heads
Custom AFM blower cams

Fuel:
60# injectors
03-04 Cobra fuel pump
KB bap

Transmission:
Built auto by Lentech(Street Terminator 4R70W)
PI multidisk converter with 3600 stall

Suspension:
H&R Super Sports
MM camber plates
Mach 1 Shocks/struts

Brakes:
03-04 Cobra front brake kit upgrade

Exhaust:
Kooks LT's
Kooks O/R X-pipe
SLP catback with powerflow mufflers

Rear End:
3.73's

Power adder:
KB 2.6(3.5 pulley stock lower making 15#'s of boost)
Stock 03-04 cobra intake

Exterior upgrades:
03-04 cobra front bumper
H.O. Fibertrends 3" cowl hood
Spoiler Painted Black
Blacked out Tail lights from autobadges
18" FR 500's with DD in back

Interior Upgrades:
Pioneer in dash touch screen with navigation
Custom Racing seats from Jegs

The Car dynoed at 603rwhp/535tq through the auto at 15#'s of boost. Car was built and tuned by PAT@PSI. The car has plenty of room for more power. Engine and Transmission are built to handle 800+hp. Over all the car is in very good condition. No problems with it running rise. I recently replaced the battery/alternator/belt on the Car. Just renewed the Registration and Inspection. Will be putting new tires front and back in the next couple weeks. I also have a Saleen 281 Spoiler that I will give with the car. Looking to get $13,000

Pictures: These pictures are before the built engine and KB...Old set up was a Procharger P-1SC. Car still looks the same

DSC01949.jpg

DSC01948.jpg

DSC01951.jpg

DSC01952.jpg

DSC01955.jpg

DSC01958.jpg

Last edited:

blk2000

Established Member
am i missing pics to the car or couldnt you load any? cause it seems to be a bad ass car and ppl will want to see it:rockon:

White04GT

Established Member
Thank you its my baby...I don't want to sell it or have to. Just makes sense to because I will be going to school full time, not working, won't have the money to feed for gas, tires it requires, be like 12 hours away from the shop that does all the work/tunes my car, and I doubt it will be very friendly with the cold/snowy winters. Sucks I just had this new motor/kb set up put on the car, but I can get back into another mustang later on in life.

I will consider trades for an older evo/sti or anything nice and awd that catches my eye.

GTIZZL

Established Member
Thats a hell of a price for a well built car! Wish I had the extra cash! Looks just like my old gt..

White04GT

Established Member
Yeah I have invested alot of money in this car. I started with a procharger set up and full bassani exhaust. switched to a kb and kooks lt's/x pipe with slp exhaust. Had 3 different sets of rims on the car. I am losing my ass on this car but I won't be working for the next couple years just going to focus on finishing up school. I will miss this car. Someone jump on this deal! its a fast ass DD and the AC still blows cold!

MustangMikeKy

Whippled L
Established Member
interested,

could you send me some info on the engine?

does this car have any issues? can it be driven a long distance?

thanks,

mike

White04GT

Established Member
Yes it can be driven for long distance. The only problem with the car right now is an idler pulley needs to be replaced and new tires. It squeaks until it warms up but I will replace both befor the car is sold. I will call the shop next week and get all the info on the engine again. I know it is built to handle around 1k hp.

White04GT

Established Member
It can but not by me. I have taken it on a 5 hour road trip before no problems...Guys this car drives as stock as it can believe it or not for a 600rwhp car.

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
2004 mercury mountaineer AWD PLUS cash. 4.0l v6, just turned 90k Fresh inspection/emissions. tan leather, heated mirrors, third row seating, white and gold/tan 2 tone exterior, new tires, new brakes all the way around, 18% tint, very clean, power adjustable pedals, tow package. runs excellent, gets 20-22 mpg , and is an absolute beast in the snow. pm me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread