FS: 2004 Cobra

SinCitySVT

Established Member
I have decided to sell my 2004 cobra. It is silver metallic with about 34000 miles on it. I have to sell it to finance some other purchases i am making. I am the second owner of the car, and I bought it from someone local when it had 3000 miles. I have never taken it to the track, and it has never even had drag radials on it. The car looks and runs great. The mods are:
K&N FIPK
2.76 Pulley
Billetflow idler pulleys
Predator tuned by Dan at Dynojet in Vegas
LFP artercooler, double pass design
Steeda clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster
Billetflow IRS Brace
Kenny Brown welded subframes
Baer Slotted/drilled front rotors
hawk HPS pads
MGW shifter, blue handle
Autometer boost gauge, steering column mounted
Borla Stinger exhaust
new t56 transmission
new tires front/rear

This car has been very well taken care of and maintained. Looking to get 25,900. Would prefer local. Any serious buyers call me 702-285-7349. Leave message if no answer please.

Last edited:

SinCitySVT

Established Member
I can send to your email. how do you post pics in this forum. I didn't any place to do it, but maybe i just overlooked it.

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
I can send to your email. how do you post pics in this forum. I didn't any place to do it, but maybe i just overlooked it.

1. Go to www.Imageshack.us
2. Click on the "Browse" button when you are there at that site.
3. Search for and choose a picture from your computer then click "Open", and once it is opened click on "Host it".
4. Imageshack will upload the picture, and give you several different links.
5. Copy the whole link for "Forum 1".
6. Paste the link into your blank reply page.
7. Click Submit Reply.

That's how you will get your pictures on here. You need to upload your pictures from your computer onto the internet (Imageshack.us is the host), then you copy the link from there and paste on here. The link will show up as picture when you submit the reply. :thumbsup:

SinCitySVT

Established Member
The original had a defect in the mainshaft, which caused it to crack. Very obvious discoloration/inconsistency in the metal. Went back and forth with Ford about it forever, and finally just gave up and bought another one.

Users who are viewing this thread