FS:2004 Cobra in Houston,TX

TXVNM

Established Member
With the new addition to my growing family, i have decided to put my cobra up for sale/trade. The car is in good condition as its my daily driver but it does show some ware and tare due to it. The car just rolled over to 44K and running great. The only flaws to the car and to which i wanna be as honest as i can be is there is a dent on the drive side quarter panel from a hit and run and which also caused damaged to the driver side taillight which still functions fine and have a replacement for it also. Here are more specs on the car:

2004 Ford Cobra
Black Exterior
Black Interior with the matching inserts(rare*combo)
42000 miles

Mods:
JLT CAI
Bassani XPipe
SSS Terminator Mufflers
Steeda Tri-Ax
BilletFlow TB/PL
The car has never been pullied nor motor opend for any reason.

Suspension:
H&R SS Springs with no ISOs all around
AFS 18in Chrome Cobras, they do have damage but thats how i got them. Tires on the car are*Falken Azeni RT-615 rear tires in the 295/40/18 size, fronts are 255/40/18.

The car is very close to stock and could be if buyer wants it to but also hasnt been modded so buyer can do what they choose with it. Getting down to the price,

I currently owe 21,800 (06/27/11) but I'm open to reasonable offers.

Im in no hurry to sell my car so LB will be ignored. I can be reached for viewing of the car or to discuss a deal. I try and maintan my car as best shape as i can and promise my car is in great working order as other members can vouch for me and if buyer wants we can have the car checked at any shop of their choosing. Any other info buyer will require i can provide.I also have pictures I can email or txt if desired!

Thanks,Gio
(832)335-9247
[email protected]
Call/Txt/Email*

TARZAN

Old ghost
Established Member
If you're asking $22K for a 40K+ mile car with body damage, it would probably benefit you to post pictures of the damage....

-Will

TXVNM

Established Member
TTT
19.5K cash
20k Flat in check/verified funds

Don't know how to Post pics but can email!

TheYeti

Established Member
if this car is still available in 3 weeks, I am interested but am curious to see how much damage there is..

TXVNM

Established Member
Sale Pending!

Also the golf ball size damaged is being fixed so it agould look like new and the car is getting a full professional detail inside,outside,engine and truck as well as wheels and wheel wells. Car should be done by Thursday(7-14-11) if deal falls I'll post back up!

Users who are viewing this thread