FS: 2004 Cobra Engine (Blower to Oil Pan)

Invictus

Banned
Originoally out of a 2004 Mystichrome Convertible.

This is a complete 2004 Cobra SVT Supercharged motor for sale. Factory forged internals good for 800+ RWHP, as we all already know :rockon:

Blower is the Apten ported blower and made 470/460 at the wheels with a 2.76 upper only and full bolt ons.

Motor will come all stock save for the ported blower and an Evenflow head cooling mod.

It is complete from blower to oil pan with full engine and vaccum wiring harness. Very clean, meticulously maintained, and runs perfect.

No nocks, no ticks, no squeals or anything unsual.

$6200.00

jareds99slobra

Established Member
where was u 4 months ago...dangit i already bought the aluminator and now i cant afford a blower.lol gl with the sale

Invictus

Banned
It wasn't sprayed. Not even on the Dyno. I had every intention of getting the nitrous tune (even payed for it) but I did not have the correct jets with me at the time we tuned the car and I never went back. Cody at StangHi Performance (Baton Rouge, LA)will confirm this and I can also put you in contact with the origional owner of the Mystichrome 04 Convertible this motor came out of.

Thanks

Invictus

Banned
Have pictures of it????

No pics yet as it is still in the car. I can pull the drivetrain in a day pending a deposit on the motor.

Here is a video of it running - This was taken 2 days ago.

No ticks/squeaks/ or anything out of the ordinary. This motor runs flawlessly.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vget1LrhqsU"]YouTube- 04 cobra engine startup - short rev (daylight)[/ame]

Invictus

Banned
Approx 35k

Gauge cluster shows more but that is not accurate - i've had the same gauge cluster in the vehicle for the last 2 motors.

Users who are viewing this thread