FS/ 2004 Cobra Black Low miles

kmadona

Established Member
Time to let the car go. 3 weeks after I put it up for sale it started a hesitation. Done a lot uf stuff to the car and it is still lean on bank 2 with the hesitation. I don't have the funds to send it to JMS to get checked. I spoke to Hotcobra03 the last couple weeks trying to figure whats going on. Thanks for your help. Here's a list of what I have done so far.

Checked vacuum harness x 2
Checked Engine Vacuum numerous times 21" and steady
Replaced the fuel rail pressure senor off my 03 gt
Replaced Tr6 plugs gapped 35/30/28
Tested the EGR/solenoid/DPFE X 2
Replaced the fuel filter x 2
Replaced the upper and lower intake gasket
Cleaned the MAF x 2
Swapped the coil packs from driver side to passenger side.
Replaced the coil packs with a set from Trailblazer SSS
Tested the coil packs with a inline tester
Tested the injectors with a noid light
The car is not throwing any codes
Drove the car about 30 miles on 3-9 to see if the ECU would relearn

This week I will be regapping the plugs.
Swapping the injector harnesses from the driver side to the pass. side.

The car has the mods and mileage listed below.
Would like to get 18,000. Not sure if that will happen. The car has never had any issues. Will accept offers.
Contact information is below.

I am selling my 2004 cobra. The car has 14,600 miles on the clock. I have owned the car since November of 2008 and I purchased it from the 2nd owner with 7100 miles on it. Most of the mods were completed by the 2nd owner. The car has most of the documention including window sticker, svt certificate, and most mods installed. The car has never been driven in the rain and has never been on the track.
The current mods on the car is a 2.2 Kenne Bell, Boost-A-Pump, 60 # Injectors at 17# of boost. The car made 608hp and 587ft# of torque at the wheels. The tune is a Diablo chip that was tuned byJames @RWD. The car has a SCT 2800 maf, Kenny Brown Matrix sfc, dual Aeroforce gauges, 10.5" replicas with Sumitoms, 275s & 315s. Spec 3 clutch, Steda Trix shifter, Bassini catted x-pipe, Magnaflow stainless catback with 3.5 inch tips. The car is probably a 9.0 out of 10.
I am asking $25k or best offer. All offers will be considered. No lowballers.
I also have another set of axles, irs cradle, urethane bushings, Control Freaks diff cover that will go with the car.
Text or leave message 504/329/9288. The car is located in Covington Louisiana. Photos can be seen at the link below.

Cobra Photos by rmadona | Photobucket

Last edited:

Shelbyman

Established Member
I'm new to the site but I am interested in finding an 04 Cobra in good condition...and this one looks to be that. Since I don't know the cars that well what are the odds this would pass smog here in California?

Users who are viewing this thread