FS: 2004 Black COBRA (NorthJersey)

Squabbin

Established Member
I'm Sad to say but I'm putting up my Mint Condition 2004 Black Cobra for sale. Only mods are a 18" Ford OEM COBRA R Wheels wrapped in BFG KDW's, a Magnaflow Catback, and a K&N Intake. This car has never been pullied, and never seen the strip or dyno. Regular Oil changes performed every 4k miles with Mobil-1. I have all the documentation of any services performed. Carfax is 100% clean. Unfortunately I'm getting rid of her because of the fact that recently I've just been putting too many miles on her (my Girlfriend goes to school an hour away) and the gas and mileage is getting to be a little too much. Mileage as of this week is 37k.

SOLD***SOLD***SOLD...

Last edited:

deec73

Established Member
Milage is getting up there, being its an 04, but that is a nice price. You shouldnt have a problem selling that.

studderin

Established Member
Is there holes in the bumper for the front plate? Im not sure how the front plate mounts.

03dsgsnake

Established Member
hey bro p.m. me i live in hewitt nj and i am looking for another cobra to make into a strictly track car p.m. with adress so i could check it out

Squabbin

Established Member
Yeah but its not really that, with a new job i'll be working pretty damn far from my house too and this aint gonna be great to pound on the miles onto her. Plus its not exactly built for bad weather...

Evening Bump...

Users who are viewing this thread