FS 2004 Azure Blue Mach - Atlanta Area

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
2004 Mach 1
Azure Blue
109,500 miles
Price: $10,000 - No Trades

Up for sale is my 2004 Mach1 which I've owned since 79k miles and about 2.5 years. I'm selling because I bought a 2003 Cobra. Everything works, it is a turn-key, drive anywhere car. Carfax is clean and I have the title. Mods are minimal and listed below.

Engine
- MRT/Streetsmart carbon fiber cold air intake

Exhaust
- Catted x-pipe which I believe is Magnaflow, was on the car when purchased
- Magnaflow cutback with full-size mufflers (not Magnapacks)
- MRT polished stainless tips

Drivetrain
- Maximum Motorsports firewall clutch cable adjuster and cable quadrant
- MGW shifter with leather shift knob, silver Mach1 knob comes with the car.
- According to the Ford OASIS report, the transmission was serviced with new synchros and a new clutch at 69k miles.

Suspension/Brakes
- Koni STR Struts with about 10k miles
- Eibach Prokit springs
- Slotted/zinc-coated rotors and Hawk Pro-Ceramic pads with about 10k miles

Body/Paint
- 35% tint
- Front and rear bumpers were resprayed about 1 year ago. I got tapped in the rear end at a light and all that was required was a sanding and respray, so while it was in for that I had the front bumper sprayed as well due to road rash over the years
- Hood does have some stone chips that I've touched up
- Overall excellent shape

Interior
- All stock, very slight driver's seat bolster wear, otherwise excellent shape
- Lloyds floor mats in great shape

Wheels/tires
- I do not have the stock wheels, long gone because they had a good bit of curb rash when I bought the car
- Authentic Saleen 18x9 chrome wheels with different offsets as they came from Saleen in order to fit flush with the rear fender well. If these are not your cup of tea, authentic Saleen wheels can fetch a good price so that you can replace them with whatever you want.
- Nitto 555 tires in 255/35-18 front, 265/35-18 rear. Rear tires have plenty of life left, fronts are more worn but very much usable for a while. The passenger front has inner shoulder wear due to bad alignment on the car they came off of

Issues
- like a lot of Mustangs, the passenger window is loose in the brackets. It goes up and down fine, but if it's half way up you can tilt it back and forth slightly
- inner shoulder wear on the front passenger tire

Walk around video: Mach1ForSale :: mach1_walkaround.mp4 video by gamatt_photos - Photobucket

DSC_3073.jpg

DSC_3074.jpg

DSC_3075.jpg

DSC_3076.jpg

DSC_3077.jpg

DSC_3078.jpg

DSC_3079.jpg

DSC_3080.jpg

DSC_3081.jpg

DSC_3082.jpg

DSC_3083.jpg

DSC_3084.jpg

DSC_3085.jpg

DSC_3086.jpg

DSC_3087.jpg

DSC_3088.jpg

DSC_3089.jpg

Last edited:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
If I was in the market for a Mustang I wouldn't have any reservations about picking this one up - based on the pics I can't believe it has 100k+ miles on the clock. Goes to show how proper care can keep these cars looking very respectable over the long haul. Good luck w/the sale, someone is going to be driving home a great looking Mach.

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
If I was in the market for a Mustang I wouldn't have any reservations about picking this one up - based on the pics I can't believe it has 100k+ miles on the clock. Goes to show how proper care can keep these cars looking very respectable over the long haul. Good luck w/the sale, someone is going to be driving home a great looking Mach.

It drives just as good as it looks, thanks for the kind words. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread