FS: 2004 2.6 KB Torch Red 33k miles in NC

BK04SVT

i bleed blue
Established Member
FOR SALE: 2004 2.6 KB Torch Red in NC

Hey guys,

2004 torch red cobra coupe--just under 35k miles with the 2.6 KB and all the bolt ons...check out the rest of the mods in my sig. The KB has only been on the car for approx
5k miles. I also have the stock blower with a stage 4 port from steggy as well. I am the second owner of the car, I bought it with 19k on it. The first owners were a 50 year old married couple. The car has never been wrecked, and there are no door dings on it.

I am selling the car because the I am taking the money I make off it and paying it all to my dad for his 2003 mach 1 so i dont have a car payment anymore. I recently just got an apartment and it will be very nice saving $400+ a month.

I am asking $26,000 but will consider other fair offers. PM me for an offer. I have pics, so just let me know what your email address is. I am willing to deliver up to 300 miles, maybe more thanks

Last edited:

BK04SVT

i bleed blue
Established Member
yes 17 lbs. I also forgot to mention...i do have the stock mid-pipe with the convertors incase anyone needs them to pass any type of state inspection

bssmith1220

Established Member
what?? you already have the wife's maxima. You going with a jeep?

Yeah I bought a cherokee, so I can have something to haul the kid around to day care this fall. The best part is no more car payment, and cheap insurance.

BK04SVT

i bleed blue
Established Member
yup that's what im going for. buying my old man's mach 1 with the money i make on the cobra and have no car payment, and keep the insurance on his name which is like $500-600 a year.....went to Fastlane yesterday, a lot of your guys told me to tell you whats up B-rad haha

Users who are viewing this thread