FS: 2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra (PA)

00Tyler10

WTB Terminator
Established Member
Wow. This really seems to be one of the best priced Terminators I have seen. God bless id give anything for this to have waited until February when I will be looking to buy mine. :cryying: Good luck with the sale even though I don't think you will need it.

ATFPat

Established Member
^ Thanks! I have a tendency to list things low or right at the mark. Rather do that then play around with bid wars! Thanks again! and good luck with the search when the time comes! :beer:

Great seller, I've seen the car in person and Pat keeps it extremely clean. GLWS man, what are you moving onto now?

Thanks! Just leaving the car scene for little.

Last edited:

adelgado25

Established Member
Hello, left a couple of messages on your page regarding the cobra. Is it still available? If so can you please contact me at 77three-three20-three979? I'm really interested in the cobra and have a few questions about it. Thanks!

Venumous

Established Member
Geez, what an amazing deal for someone that has Zinc Yellow on their list. GLWS, that thing will be gone soon.

ATFPat

Established Member
^ thanks. I have a few interested people and a fair amount of PM's. Pretty tight with time this week so I will try to keep up with PM's and questions.

Users who are viewing this thread