Fs: 2003 z06

cbradley49

Established Member
Kbb retail price is $18,600... Private party value is $15,500... Private party value is what most people would expect to pay, mods or no mods... Clean z06 though, I'm starting to like them more and more lol

itSSlow98

Established Member
Im looking to get into a c5z and i would offer 14-15k if I wanted to buy it. Needs new tires.....$1000 right off the bat, and its a high mileage performance car so you know chances are they werent all easy miles.

CobraBallz97

Established Member
I'm still getting $18,000 for a KBB private party price, the fact that it's a 50th Anniversary may have something to do with the difference in prices. Either way, $16k for the car is fair IMO.

cbradley49

Established Member
And I looked it up again. I didn't add the 50th Ann. On it. It adds $3k on the value... So yeah it's $18k

Last edited:

hitnrun

Established Member
Great looking vette. If you are looking to swing by Nebraska and trade for a d1sc sn95 Cobra with 67k on the clock let me know :)

Mainecobra

Established Member
Z06

Just to give some input on the z06. Best car out there for the money hands down. Out o the box stock they are amazing in everyway. Motors run forever with zero issues. Handling is like no other. A z06 is in a class all on its own. Worth every penny in imo. Ive owned a built sti, built kb 03 cobra and i would take a z06 over those anyday. Drive one and you will understand.

CobraBallz97

Established Member
Thank you for the comments guys. I've lowered my price to $16000 firm. I think it's a hell of a car for the price. Car is also on auto trader now. Lowest priced clean title Z06 within 500mi of my zip code 33967.

CobraBallz97

Established Member
Great looking vette. If you are looking to swing by Nebraska and trade for a d1sc sn95 Cobra with 67k on the clock let me know :)

Thank you! I do have a soft spot for SN95's but I'm just looking to free up some cash at the moment...priorities :bored:

Just to give some input on the z06. Best car out there for the money hands down. Out o the box stock they are amazing in everyway. Motors run forever with zero issues. Handling is like no other. A z06 is in a class all on its own. Worth every penny in imo. Ive owned a built sti, built kb 03 cobra and i would take a z06 over those anyday. Drive one and you will understand.

Thanks, I love the car, just time to move on.

Users who are viewing this thread