FS: 2003 Sonic Blue

BLUBYU2

Established Member
All PM's replied to....

Thanks for all the interest guys.

I will be putting the car in winter storage this weekend. I will no longer have the car at my home but it will still be available for viewing it will just have to be where I keep the car at in the winter months. I will also get some final shots of it before I park it this weekend and post them up soon.

Mike :D

BLUBYU2

Established Member
Do you have any interior pics? Does it have the grey inserts or the parchment?

Interior pics added up top!!

Well here is the story to date. I have had three people come to look at the car. All seemed impressed with how clean the car is. I am however trying to stay pretty firm or close to it on the price. I have one other guy local that is wanting to look at the car sometime next week. Due to issues with my storage location I still have the car at my house for the next week or so. Any further viewings for the car after next week will have to be scheduled since the car will be about 45 minutes away in storage.

Here is the thing, I dont really have to sell the car I am just kind of loosing interest in it. I am more affraid of something hapening to it or it getting dirty than anything, for the past two years it has become more of an obsession than anything.

I appreciate all the complements and interest.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread