FS: 2003 Sonic Blue COBRA 'Vert in Kentucky

Whiskey City

Established Member
I'm selling the vert. Some of you may know this car, it's Postban's old Blue Pill.

Pics and more details can be seen HERE or contact me via email, [email protected], or PM.

This car has been ridiculously maintained, garage kept, no rain/foul weather, even won a trophy at the '06 NMRA Show and Shine (not included). What is included with the car is a cover, OEM Tanneau and a Colgen two-piece bra. The rubber is practically brand new. Nitto 555DR's on the back with hardly any miles on them and the fronts are super fresh as well. Also, two extra Eagles with great tread for spares.

Quick list of mods:

Original Apten port, march 04, equivalent to stage2
Billetflow TB
2.76 with idlers by Billetflow
55lb inj
dual aviator pumps
PHP CAI
Stock MAF ID bored to 92mm
8.8" Posi LRA
Spec Stage 3 Clutch
Fire Wall Adjuster
LFP Heat Exchanger
Pro 5.0 shifter
Maximum Motorsports FLSFC
Bassani O/R X
2004 Mach1 Catback
Xcal2
Lots of Aluminum knobs and buttons, SS bumper inserts, etc.

$32k
27XXX miles.

Car is located in Coxs Creek, KY 40013.
DSC00337.JPG

High%20Front%20Small.JPG

DSC00354.JPG

No Trades/No Parting Out.

UPDATE 3/14/07:

I just got back from MD Motorsports in N. KY. Ken did a complete dyno tune. I want to make sure the car is good and tight for the new owner. Here are the results:
dynograph.jpg

Not bad, eh?

Last edited:

joemayo

Established Member
To bad he won't or is making any of them.. I used to have the same one as you but sold it when thought about selling car..

Whiskey City

Established Member
It is true this car is not bargain priced, it is right about on line with the national average. Besides, you've got to start the negoations somewhere, right? Please feel free to make an offer.

Thanks for looking,

WC

Users who are viewing this thread