FS: 2003 silver 10th anniversary Cobra silver $20k

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
FS/FT: 2003 silver 10th anniversary Cobra silver $20k

For sale is my 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra. It is a silver 10th anniversary with about 78k miles. Exact mileage available upon request. This vehicle is heavily modified but very street able. I'm making this ad from my phone so I don't have the exact list of modifications in front of me but all parts are top notch. Car is located in the Dallas Texas area. A quick summary of the parts:

Modified Hellion single turbo kit, comp turbo cts 7879 ceramic ball bearing water cooled turbo.
4" custom down pipe dumped through the left front fender.

Full return style fuel system, -8 feed -6 return lines. 465 lb per hour walbro fuel pumps compatible with e85.
Currently tuned to run on e85.

Less than 2k miles on Freshly built differential, 3.55 gear ratio, ford racing rear end girdle. Smooth shifting T56, ram 900 clutch, Steeda triax shifter.

Front suspension includes Maximum Motorsports coil over conversion, UPR tubular k-member and A arms.
FTBR rear bushings in the IRS. H and R race springs in rear.

Cooling system includes mishimoto radiator, purple ice coolant additive, Lincoln Mark VIII fan, intercooler has been moved away from radiator to improve airflow. Fan has been sealed to radiator using weather stripping to improve airflow over radiator fins. Entire turbo hotside has been wrapped. Cooling system mods were performed by myself under the guidance of a certified ford mechanic. Vehicle runs between 165F and 185F. Possibly 190F in the hottest part of the summer with the a/c running. The cooling system mods were very labor intensive. I spent four days in my garage spending hours on each and every detail. Inspected by ford mechanic.

Full sound system. Nothing terribly loud but it rocks!

Staggered AFS replica 03 cobra, 5 spoke wheels with original SVT center caps. Sumitomo crap tires on the front and mickey thompsons out back. Rears are at about 30% or so. Maybe a bit more but I don't drive this car enough to buy new ones yet. I have only less than 5k miles on this car since I purchased it about two years ago.

Before any modification was done, I had the motor checked, leak down and compression checked, by certified ford mechanic, who currently works for ford. Motor was very healthy. I still have a diagram drawn out by him to illustrate the condition of each cylinder. I assembled a full mod list and a binder of all the receipts that I still have. Most of the work and all the tuning was done by HPP Racing in lewisville, tx. Final dyno numbers were in the low 700 rwhp range. Torque was about the same. The dyno sheet is in the car but I can't for the life of me remember the exact numbers. I can't remember any more of the mods right now. I have been awake for 24 hrs straight. Email me for a full list of mods. I have many pictures of the car and cooling system modification. I am completely forthcoming about all the pros and cons of this vehicle and will share the entire history of this car since I purchased it. I have loved this car very much and while it's not perfect, I have spent thousands of dollars on it. I have tried to make it as durable as possible. I absolutely hate having my car break down on the side of the road. I would prefer this vehicle go to a mature person who will continue to take care of it but money talks. I would like to buy a house soon so I have to open up funds in my budget. Please, serious inquiries only. I have a ton of pictures and can take any pictures the potential buyer wants. If you're interested, send a PM and I will reply. I can text or talk just about any time of day or night for serious buyers. Not interested in any vehicle trades at the moment. Vehicle isn't yet payed off. Shoot me an offer. Thanks for reading. Please don't mind the messy state of the interior. It has since been cleaned and vacuumed.

image_zpsd425f370.jpg

image_zps0fa748ee.jpg

image_zpsb632f3ef.jpg

image_zpsddaa8184.jpg

image_zpse993830a.jpg

image_zps69794c31.jpg

image_zps40958df0.jpg

image_zps901cf714.jpg

image_zps8876e8c6.jpg

image_zpsa6dce111.jpg

Last edited:

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
Yeah. Send me your number. Or email address. It's such a pain in the butt pming them

Users who are viewing this thread