FS 2003 Redfire Cobra

Kracow

Established Member
Selling off my 2003 cobra redfire *pics will be up by Saturday* I'm currently in Florida buying my new car.

Car has 41k miles give or take 500 miles.
Exterior is 9 out of 10
Interior is 9 out of 10
Car is a non-smoker

Mods are as follows
Borla Catback
Kenny Brown Springs
Kenny Brown Subframe
Kenny Brown Strut tower
Kenny Brown Caster - Camber Kit
Wheels are stock 17's with tires about 50% tread left.
3.0 or 3.1 pulley on it I honestly can't remember.

Asking 16.5k, (if I had a 4 car garage I would just keep it but it's a waste to leave it outside) No trades please I don't need another car.
Clear title in hand
Email me below it's better way to contact me.

[email protected]

I live in Evergreen Colorado - it will be 1st come 1st serve I won't hold it for weeks to wait for financing or anything. I'll repost if sold or to add pictures on saturday.

Kracow

Established Member
Just a quick update,

I've had quite a few emails so just to let everyone know I already have 2 people that will be showed the car on Saturday morning & afternoon. If you would like to email me please do so I will answer any questions I can in the meantime. If the car sells on Saturday I will go ahead and close this posting.

Everyone that emailed me about the price being low it's because I'd rather sell it then keep it for months trying to get a premium and if it goes to a good home for cheaper than normal so be it I'm not worried.

I picked up a 997 Turbo is why I am selling this car.

Thank You.

tommy25000@aol.

Established Member
Just a quick update,

I've had quite a few emails so just to let everyone know I already have 2 people that will be showed the car on Saturday morning & afternoon. If you would like to email me please do so I will answer any questions I can in the meantime. If the car sells on Saturday I will go ahead and close this posting.

Everyone that emailed me about the price being low it's because I'd rather sell it then keep it for months trying to get a premium and if it goes to a good home for cheaper than normal so be it I'm not worried.

I picked up a 997 Turbo is why I am selling this car.

Thank You.

Ohhh pics or BAN!

spincobra03

Established Member
car was sold Saturday afternoon.

Thanks for all the interest

Now thats how you sell a car! If you truly want to sell it, you put a price tag on it like he did and it will move. So many people put a car up for sale with unrealistic price tags. People should take notice. Good job on the sale man

Zeekmann

Established Member
Now thats how you sell a car! If you truly want to sell it, you put a price tag on it like he did and it will move. So many people put a car up for sale with unrealistic price tags. People should take notice. Good job on the sale man

Sell yours for that price

Kracow

Established Member
Maybe since my Sold message was in the middle some people skipped it. But car was sold Saturday May 2nd. No need for more emails.

I'll post some pic's of my new car for the poster above as soon as the transport comes to deliver which is coming up shortly.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread