IMG_1208_small.jpg
IMG_1215_small.jpg
IMG_1216_small.jpg
IMG_1209_small.jpg
IMG_1205_small.jpg
IMG_1212_small.jpg

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
I think you have it priced competitively for this time of year, while retaining some haggle room. Hard to find a clean, one owner, low mileage terminator. Stick to your guns and don't give it away. Not like it's gonna depreciate any time soon.

mp3stang

Established Member
I think you have it priced competitively for this time of year, while retaining some haggle room. Hard to find a clean, one owner, low mileage terminator. Stick to your guns and don't give it away. Not like it's gonna depreciate any time soon.

Thanks for the encouragement. I just thought there would be more interest after 3 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tarheels15

Established Member
Priced too high?

Since you asked, yes you are priced way too high. Not that im trying to buy it by any means. Just giving you my inputand advice for you to sell it. It will sit at 25k obo forever. Thats fully built cobra pricing. If it pulls over 20k you better run with your money. In all honesty its worth 18000/19000 at best. Anybody who tells you to not go lower than 23k is a clown and cleary doesnt know MARKET VALUE. Either goodluck with sale op!!

steve617

Established Member
Op I think you have it priced right. I have mine for sale 03 black whippled coupe with nearly identical miles and condition for the same price. Granted I have it on Craigslist and not here but I also haven't gotten as much interest as I thought. I feel like most people want a lot more car than they are actually willing to pay for.

NJredfire03

Established Member
I have to agree that people are asking too much for these cars. 2 years ago this car would be going for less than 20k. There is ALWAYS cobras for sale across the country. Plenty still available and plenty with lower mileage. Just my 2 cents.

tarheels15

Established Member
^ $18-19k? LOL. Don't listen to this guy, OP. Stick to your guns and your car will eventually sell. GL!
Your right he doesnt need to listen to me because your right when he even himself said the car has been on the market still for 3 months. Whats that tell you? You cant fool the market. Its worth what its worth. Of course someone who has a cobra in their display pic is going to say its worth more than real market value.

tarheels15

Established Member
Op I think you have it priced right. I have mine for sale 03 black whippled coupe with nearly identical miles and condition for the same price. Granted I have it on Craigslist and not here but I also haven't gotten as much interest as I thought. I feel like most people want a lot more car than they are actually willing to pay for.
Funny because your car has a whipple on it and you also yourself said you havent got much interest at the same price. Pay attention people and stop being ignorant. Asking is not selling.

steve617

Established Member
Funny because your car has a whipple on it and you also yourself said you havent got much interest at the same price. Pay attention people and stop being ignorant. Asking is not selling.

I did have a guy about to buy it back out at the last second. And as I stated I only have it posted to craigslist, guaranteed could get close to what I want if I throw the add up on here.

ggradtech

Established Member
Maybe put the SC cover back on. When I see the plastic pulley bracket off, it looks like it was pullied before. The fact that you state its "never been pullied" will be a red flag to some people I think. Just an opinion....

mp3stang

Established Member
Maybe put the SC cover back on. When I see the plastic pulley bracket off, it looks like it was pullied before. The fact that you state its "never been pullied" will be a red flag to some people I think. Just an opinion....

Good point. The pulley cover broke at the bracket mount. I should get that welded back together.

Thanks for all the bumps guys!

mp3stang

Established Member
Oh and I have had interest in the past 3 months, just not as much as I was expecting. I've already turned down 2 offers for 20k

Users who are viewing this thread