Fs - 2003 redfire cobra - 515rwhp - pa

03CobraDom

Established Member
I've owned this car for two years now, bought it bone stock, and sadly the time has come to sell it.. I have other priorities that i have to take care of..ive taken a drastic pay cut in the past year due to the economy, and i'm also looking to buy a house in the next year.. I'll def own another one, but here it goes: The car has 58,xxx miles. All mods were performed after 42,000miles. Interior is near mint. No rips burns or tears anywhere. Transmission was replaced by Chapman Ford approx 500 miles ago (have warranty reciept). Car has only been to the track a few times just to see what it would run. I didnt launch it hard at all, went 11.80 @ 123mph. Also dynoed 515rwhp and 492tq. There is a small scuff on the back bumper (some one backed into me in a parking lot :bash:) and a few small rock chips on the front bumper. No mechanical problems whatsoever.. Starter and alternator were both replaced in the last year as well.
Price - $20,500

List of Mods:
Stiegemeier Stage IV Ported Blower
RR 2.8 Upper Pulley
AFCO Dual Pass Heat Exchanger
Billetflow Redfire Aux & Idler Pulleys
SCT 2600 MAF
Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump
K&N FIPK
Borla Stingers
New transmission
26 Spline Input Shaft
Spec 3 Clutch
MGW Gold Handle Shifter
SCT X3 Tuner
Jon Lund Tuned at Evolution performance. (515rwhp 492tq 11.6-11.8 A/F)
Autometer Lunar Boost Gauge
AEM Wideband (both gauges are in an SOS pillar)

I also have the stock heat exchanger, MAF, and a set of 2 Ford 03 Satin Cobra wheels with 275 BFG Drag Radials (worn tho). There is plenty of room to make more power, the car still has cats, stock manifolds, and the factory lower pulley. Feel free to call me @ 215-262-2445. Car is located 20 minutes outside of Philly.

Pics:
DSC01383.jpg

DSC01394.jpg

newer023.jpg

DSC01582.jpg

DSC01579.jpg

tonysgrad016.jpg

tonysgrad017.jpg

tonysgrad014.jpg

DSC01588.jpg

Last edited:

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
oh man bro you're going to regret it.

bump for a really good clean car and an honest guy

Mighty-d

Speed Matters
Established Member
Subscribe, NICE
I have exclude the redfire in my search, but may need to see this bad boy

03CobraDom

Established Member
back up top...$20k bottom dollar...i might also put the car on consignment at a local dealer..so if anyone needs financing/warranty etc it would be available..

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I've seen this car in person on numerous occasions. Really clean and sounds wicked! Good luck with the sale Dom.

Users who are viewing this thread