FS: 2003 Mustang GT $6700 Conroe, TX

finally03gt

Established Member
Clean, well maintained car with several performance upgrades. I'm selling it because I just replaced it with a Shelby. This car is fun to drive, and still get thumbs up from other drivers. Car is mechanically solid, everything works, and has mostly hwy miles, with cold A/C. Car averages 17-18 mpg around town and 21-22 mpg hwy. Performance mods: Flowmaster mufflers; BBK Cold Air; SCT 4 bank chip with selectable tunes for 87,89,93 octane; 3.73 FRPP Gears; transmission cooler; Cobra Calipers with ceramic pads, Front Stainless steel brake lines, 13" dimpled and slotted rotors (with lifetime wrap and crack warranty from performancebrake.com); 17X9" Silver Bullet FRS wheels (I've never seen another car with these wheels); Nitto Movtio tires with only 12,500miles (60,000 mile tread warranty with Discount Tire); Eibach Pro spring and damper kit (1.25" drop), SR caster/camber plates, Full prothane bushing kit (spring seats, rack, control arm, and sway bar bushings, SR rear lower control arms, new ball joints and tie rods. All suspension work done about 10,000 miles ago. Also have SR rear upper control arms and MM panhard bar in the garage, that I will send with the car for a fair price.Factory features: Mach 460 sound with 6 disc changer, leather with power drivers seat, dual air bags, power windows and locks, with key less entry, power mirrors, cruise, tilt.A/C ice cold, Custom wheels, Looks & drives great, Title in hand, Very clean interior, Well maintained, Non-smoker, New tires, Excellent condition, Mostly highway miles

Pics available

Users who are viewing this thread